New Partners, Lower Flat-Rate Fee Structure, Security Enhancements, and New Features!
At Coinvest, we dream, listen, build fast, and iterate. We never cease to build and improve. Based on your feedback, we’ve made some updates since releasing our platform last month. Today, we’re excited to announce the following enhancements and changes.
In pursuit of an open financial system and moving the industry forward, Coinvest is pleased to announce that we will now have a uniform flat-fee of only $0.99 per transaction on all Coinvest products.
Unlike all current trading platforms and exchanges that offer a percentage-based fee, our $0.99 flat-rate ensures transparency in a fee schedule that is simple, predictable, and requires no math. This move is in keeping with our commitment to making technology serve the needs of the masses while providing access to financial opportunities that have historically been limited within the domain of the technical or elite.
We’ve made a number of security enhancements on both platforms from a trading and infrastructure perspective. While we can’t outline them in detail, these enhancements are implemented to help protect our traders and overall platform.
We’ve implemented 2-Factor Authentication for increased security. As Coinvest Plus is an exchange with an account login authentication system, we implemented a 2FA integration with Google Authenticator for users to add an optional and additional layer of security.
Please note that 2FA was not added to Coinvest, as your wallet addresses are anonymous and because you manage your own private key.
While it’s only been a month since our initial public launch, the Coinvest ecosystem is excited to already welcome new partners to the family. This is the beginning of many other assets that we will continue to integrate into our platforms for additional access and liquidity for our users.
It brings us much pleasure to announce that we will be adding over 200+ digital assets to the Coinvest platform and smart contracts in the coming weeks. By simply using $COIN, you can now invest in hundreds of different individual assets or combine them into one personal index for $0.99.
In addition to Coin ($COIN), Bitcoin ($BTC), Ethereum ($ETH), LiteCoin ($LTC), Basic Attention Token ($BAT), and Gemini Dollar ($GUSD), we are happy to announce that the following assets are now available for exchange on Coinvest Plus.
- XRP ($XRP)
- Bitcoin Cash ($BCH)
- Monero ($XMR)
- Dash ($DASH)
- Zcash ($ZEC)
- Qtum ($QTUM)
- Holochain ($HOT)
- Nexo ($NEXO)
- GoChain ($GO)
- Dentacoin ($DCN)
- Daps ($DAPS)
- Loki ($LOKI)
Each new asset will have a specific trading market alongside $COIN, $BTC, $ETH, and $GUSD.
For more information about the full list of support assets in the Coinvest ecosystem, please visit: https://coinvesthq.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014946733-What-assets-can-I-trade-on-Coinvest-Plus-
Features and UX
Since our launch a month ago, we’ve listened to your feedback and enhanced our UI to accommodate for clearer and friendlier trading.
As noted in the previous section, we added over a hundred new assets available to trade on Coinvest. As a result, we needed a better experience to display all of these assets during the trading process. Here is a list of features and UI updates that have been added in this release on Coinvest:
Select Assets Widget
- Added Select All Assets button to quickly toggle between selecting or clearing all currently selected assets
Purchase Options Widget
- Added new options to allocate when selecting multiple assets to create your customer personal index
- Custom: A custom distribution based upon user preference
- Weighted: A distribution based upon the Asset Market Cap divided by the Sum of Market Cap for All Assets Selected
- Even: An even distribution among all assets selected
With the help of our community and users, we have optimized the user-interface to greatly enhance the trading experience. Layouts have been optimized while additional tools have been added to help facilitate your investment decisions. Here is a list of features and UI updates that have been added in this release on Coinvest Plus:
- In partnership with Celsius Network, we are offering our users the ability to lend and earn interest on your assets. Through this extra value added service, users will not incur origination or closing fees, penalties, early termination, and default fees. Click here to learn about how you can start earning interest on your assets.
Buy / Sell Widget
- More intuitive layout for quickly specifying your Buy / Sell trade order
- Subtotal field with logic to precisely specify an exact subtotal amount
- Drop-down to quickly select recommended percentages
- Expected Fee calculation is visible
- Tooltips support upon hover to quickly convert digital asset price to USD
Market Order Book Widget
- Added TOTAL column
- Updated color for prices in the PRICE column
Asset Information Widget
- Added 24HR LOW
- Added 24HR HIGH
Select Market Widget
- Filter by Search
- Filter by Search
- Hide Zero balances
Wallet Tab — Withdrawals
- Added Fee and Receive detail
- Improved formatting for long addresses for full address visibility
Collectively, these updates help reduce confusion and friction for quick trading. Expect continued enhancements on both platforms as we incorporate more feedback and refine the trading experience further.
At Coinvest, we continue to seek more ways in pushing boundaries to increase adoption and access to digital assets for the overall blockchain industry. We are maniacally focused on continually improving our products and services to best suit our users’ needs. Additionally, as a US SEC, FINCEN, and FINRA registered company, we are also committed to providing the utmost compliance for our products so anyone can take advantage of our services without worrying about the safety of their investments. Our long term stake on the success of the industry as a whole and the Coinvest ecosystem, in particular, makes Coinvest the brand of choice for people looking for transparency, simplicity, security, affordability, and compliance.
Happy trading and look forward to more exciting news and updates soon!
For more information, please visit our website. Join our Telegram or Discord to join our community conversations or say hi to us at any of the channels below:
- Telegram: https://t.me/CoinvestAnnouncements
- Discord: https://discord.gg/ZAyB8VV
- BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381017.0
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoinvestHQ
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/CoinvestHQ
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CoinvestHQ
- GitHub: https://github.com/CoinvestHQ
- Medium: https://medium.com/@CoinvestHQ
- Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/Coinvest
- Email: email@example.com