Radiologists read symptoms from an xray.
stories (count) by open, closed, in progress over time.
These are guesses… but here goes…
- every year or so, someone comes along and closes a whole bunch of stories in one go (the sharp splits in the middle teal colored area)
- Enthusiasm for the tool (and perhaps the process) waned after the first 3 months
- Apart from at the start and at the end, people worked on and closed stories as they came in. (nice)
- At the beginning there was an awful lot of wasted time entering data.
- Towards the end demonstrates a failure to learn from #4.
- The team burn down rate slowed considerably after 6 months and never regained its original momentum. Was this a brand new product? Did the team size change?
- It looks like a new product manager joined the team in Oct 2015.
- He or she missed the opportunity to clear out the closet.
How do you read this chart?