Indiegogo Crowdfunding Success!
CROWDFUNDING GOAL ACHIEVED — Silverline Mobile Pte Ltd is proud to announce that it has surpassed its original crowdfunding goal of USD$50,000 and raised USD$54,001 in 6 short weeks. We are grateful to our supporters for contributing to our campaign, and look forward to being able to achieve new milestones with these contributions.
As a result, Silverline Mobile will now be able to:
- Provide 150 Singaporean Older Adults, refurbished iPhones with our Silverline applications, along with a year’s subscription to a voice-and-data plan. This will be completed in conjunction with SingTel.
- Develop the next generation of Silverline applications for Older Adults which will consist of smarter emergency services (working worldwide), find your location, improved well-being, easy access to podcasts and other content sources, improved sharing with relatives, direct printing of photos and more.
Crowdfunding is about more than just raising money to continue our work, it is also about marketing and promoting our product and identifying new supporters and partners.
During this campaign:
- Awareness was raised when more than 20,000 people visited our campaign page and watched our video
- There were 1,000+ shares on social media platforms
- The funds were contributed by 250 financial contributors
- A group of passionate supporters offered dollar for dollar matching up to $7000
- Silverline was cited in over 30 media articles including ones in Mashable, Tech in Asia, Indiegogo.
Go to our campaign