AMAZON SELLER REGISTRATION
Amazon was founded by Jeffrey P. Bezos in July 1994 and headquartered situated in Seattle, WA. Amazon is big brand name and it consists of Crore of employees and Millions of customers, who always supported this company at the initial stages to make it such a huge success. They all trusted Amazon for their quality of work and Innovative skills which the company have shown. Amazon is online retail shopping services.
It provides services to four types of customers,
- Content creators.
The company also provides other marketing and promotional services for the consumers, such as online advertising (Amazon Marketing Services) and co-branded credit card agreements. It serves consumers through its retail websites with a focus on selection, price, and convenience.It also provide various brands to choose from. Consumer must do research work before buying anything. This minimizes the risk factor and also enhance the knowledge about the product.
It also manufactures and sells the Kindle e-reader. Kindle is one of the huge success of Amazon. Introducing an idea like this needs huge amount of creativity and strives to offer customers the lowest prices possible and free shipping offers, including through membership in Amazon Prime. The company offers programs that enable sellers to sell their products on its websites and their own branded websites, earning fixed fees, revenue share fees or per-unit activity fees from these transactions. People can sell their products by following few simple steps to register and enter in the market. Amazon is among 12 world’s most valuable brands
Secret Behind Symbol, Have you ever wondered why this arrow is there under the brand name this arrow shows that amazon have “A” to “Z” Products on their shopping website That’s why this starts from first letter “A” to the forth letter “Z”.
Advantages of online shopping,
- It is easily accessible.
- Products are often less expensive.
- It saves time and energy.
- Wider range of opportunity to choose from.
- Customers get deals and other promotional discounts.
- It’s easier to find rare products.
- Costumers are usually satisfied.
Disadvantages of online shopping,
- There can be a delay in delivering.
- Customers may get inferior products.
- There are shipping charges on some products.
- Hard to trust for consumer.
- Customer may face problem in Refunding/Returning of a product.
- Warranty Issue.
How to sell products on Amazon?
- Set up your store on Amazon.
- Receive orders from customers.
- Amazon delivers your order.
- Receive payment from Amazon.
- Grow your business.
- Expand Globally.
- Register yourself on Amazon Service page
Recently, Amazon launched Amazon Go. This is a small physical store that could be the future of grocery shopping, one where customers walk in, collect their purchases from the shelves and walk out all without ever needing to line up to pay or check out. They just need there smart phones to enter and exit. This store is situated in Seattle is a pilot project that could roll out to other cities early next year. It’s still in beta testing.
Author: This blog is written by Mr. Shubham Dave, student of College of Legal Studies, UPES, Dehradun, a passionate blogger & intern at Aapka Consultant.
How Aapka Consultant can help you:-
- Getfree expert consultancyfrom experts.
- We available every time to solving your legal queries.
- Get one stop solution for all legal compliances.
- Process application within 24 Hours.
- Trusted by Most Valuable Startups.
- We Understand Startup Budget & their needs.
- Get quality services at pocket price.
Visit: Aapka Consultant to get Online Services of CA CS & Lawyers.