SOCIAL MEDIA STATISTICS & WHY HAVING A MODERN WEBSITE WILL BRING YOU MORE BUSINESS
It is proven that a website WILL forsure bring you more sales?! 75% of customers check the companies social media handles and/or Website before they ever make a purchase. Websites make your company look more credible, especially if it is more modern, appealing to the eye and user friendly. We take social media serious for the businesses we work with here at 4WRD because it is a representation of their company. If you have a foundational social media presence, your customers & buyers are going to be more likely to follow you and recommend you to a friend. This blog is going to introduce social media marketing, statistics, and explain what you need for your website to look professional today.
BENEFITS OF A MODERN WEBSITE
When it comes to building a modern website there are plenty of things to keep in mind. For one, every business has its own personality or company culture. You need to figure out how you want it to look, what vibe you want people to get when they are visiting the page, and how easy it is to use / browse around. The last thing any business owner wants is a website that makes clients mad simply because it is hard to find basic information. So when you have a modern website it should be VERY user friendly, appealing to the eye, and easy to navigate. You should include clear professional photos that give your consumers a better customer experience. Give them some cool content to look at and some cool photos that they might want to be a part of or even share on their Facebook page. Having a modern website now a days is almost needed. WordPress and other sites look generic, old, and are not as friendly as some consumers would like things to be.
HOW TO GET MORE BUSINESS FROM SOCIAL MEDIA & WEBSITES
Now you are wondering, well how is this going to get me more business? How can a website sell my services or even attract more individuals? Well this is where social media and advertising come into place. Having an Instagram or Facebook Page gives you an area to put your website link in it so when people are browsing your Social Media Pages, they like your photos, they will then be more inclined to click on your website. First impressions are everything. Does your company look precise and legit? Or does it look old school and run down?
Having all the information in one place via a website makes it so easy for consumers to purchase or find out more about your company. And if they have a good experience they will be more likely to refer a friend or family member to you.
WHAT DOES A MODERN WEBSITE LOOK LIKE?
INCLUDE: EASY NAVIGATION TABS
INCLUDE: MENU / PRICES
INCLUDE: CONTACT SECTION — EASY ACCESS
INCLUDE: FORMS FOR PEOPLE TO SUBMIT IF THEY HAVE QUESTIONS — THIS WILL SEND DIRECTLY TO YOUR EMAIL
WHAT MAKES THESE WEBSITES UNIQUE?
Everything listed above is a reason that these websites have good conversion rates and is exactly what makes them unique. They are user friendly, they correlate to the demographic they are trying to reach. They each have their own personality and they all stand out compared to their competitors because everything is so simple, easy to use, easy to navigate, etc. Branding is crucial and social media has made it easier than ever to brand yourself and get your company culture out there to the right individuals to make your business grow. All you have to do is adapt and convert everything more digitally.
INTRODUCING AN OUTSIDE SOURCE THAT INCLUDES SOCIAL MEDIA STATISTICS FROM LIIS HAINLA’S BLOG
The 4WRD Team sees that Social Media just keeps growing and growing and that is why we have statistics and resources from people that are in this market. For Instance, We Are Social has credible statistics that show Facebook and Instagram and how vital these are for businesses now a days. Once your social media looks credible, you need a modern website to draw people in even further.
FACEBOOK STATISTICS — CREDIBLE SITE BY LIIS HAINLA — PUBLISHED JULY 5, 2018 — 21 Social Media Marketing Statistics You Need to Know in 2018
- Facebook is reaching 2.2 billion monthly active users. And most other social networking sites and apps are at the top of their all-time high user numbers
- In 2015 Facebook influenced 52 per cent of consumers’ online and offline purchases, up from 36 per cent in 2014. (Source: The Drum)This shows the importance for retailers to manage their social media channels which will have a direct impact on purchase behaviour.
- Online adults aged 18–34 are most likely follow a brand via social networking (95%). (Source: MarketingSherpa) Think about your audience and see where they are most likely to follow your brand.
- 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others. (Source: Ambassador) Use social media as an effective customer service tool to increase brand engagement and win new customers.
- Visual content is more than 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content. (Source: HubSpot) Flying Point Digital has a great post on how to create an innovative content strategy on social media.
- There are now more than 50 million small businesses using Facebook Pages to connect with their customers (Source: Facebook). 4 million of those businesses pay for social media advertising on Facebook. (Source: Forbes) The social media advertising statistics show that small-sized companies should consider paying for Facebook ads in order to gain visibility and surpass competitors relatively easily.
- There were over 4.4 million videos uploaded directly to Facebook in February 2016, generating over 199 billion views. (Source: ReelSEO) Video marketing is a powerful tool that personalizes your brand and increases conversions. 68% of marketers have published video content on Facebook, and 70% of marketers plan to use Facebook Video this year (wyzowl.com). 34% of marketers have used Facebook Live and 37% plan to use Facebook Live.
INSTAGRAM STATISTICS — CREDIBLE SITE BY LIIS HAINLA — PUBLISHED JULY 5, 2018 — 21 Social Media Marketing Statistics You Need to Know in 2018
- Top brands on Instagram are seeing a per-follower engagement rate of 4.21% which is 58 times higher than on Facebook and 120 times higher than on Twitter (Source: Hootsuite) Instagram has become a powerful platform for marketers and its potential cannot be overlooked any longer.
- 90% of Instagram users are younger than 35 (Source: ScienceDaily) Instagram has become the social media network for targeting millennials. 32% of teenagers consider Instagram to be the most important social network. Female internet users are more likely to use Instagram than men, at 38% vs. 26%.