It’s no joke that Marketing has moved to Social Media. Every Business’s target audience, customer, potential employee, you name it… is on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. These platforms have taken the world by storm and as far as marketing there is nothing you can do about it other than to hop on the train.
Where to Start
If you are a business and have under 1,000 followers on Instagram you should be doing a couple things. Answer these questions to yourself… 1. Are you creating content Monthly? Weekly? Daily? If you cannot say yes then this is the first step… Branding so to speak. And 2. Are you trying to grow your audience? Trying to connect with people that might be interested in your product?
Instagram is something that has constantly changed for businesses as far as marketing and getting your content out there the right way. You must be able to do those two steps consistently. And when we say the right way we mean don’t do thing such as:
- Post The Same Picture Over and Over Again — Your page should look aesthetically appealing to your audience
- Post 5 times a Day — This gets exhausting for your audience and they might unfollow you just because of this reason
- Be Negative or try to bring your competitors down
6 Things Your Instagram Should Have
- Profile Picture
- Solid Instagram Bio About You, Your Business, And What it Stands For
- Website Link (If your business has one)
- Contact information (Email, Phone, etc.)
- Location — Where is your Business Located (Directions Tab)
- Instagram Story Highlights (Perfect Spot to put all information about your business)
A lot of people think Instagram is easy but wonder why their page isn’t growing. You have to be able to build an audience. Give people a reason to stay. Do they like your content? Are you entertaining on your Story? Do you post frequently enough and is the content relevant? Whatever you do, be sure to make the Instagram represent your personality and the companies personality. You have to be willing to be 100% you and people will support you just for doing that. You can be professional yet funny. Post something serious then post a Meme that is relevant to your line of work. People want to be entertained..not bored. People want to be inspired…not have negative thoughts.
4WRD hopes this blog was helpful and would love to help grow your Instagram following organically 600–1,000 followers per month! If you have questions or want more Instagram advice, please email us at email@example.com or visit our website and fill out the form to get started.
You are only a few months away from 3,000–5,000–10,000 followers. This gives your brand an entirely different look. Are you ready to grow?