Hello everyone! This is EOSDAQ (EOS-based DEX in Korea).
Please see below on how to set up Scatter Desktop.
Reference (How to create EOS account)
< How to set up Scatter Desktop >
- Go to Scatter website (https://get-scatter.com/) and click “Download Scatter”.
2. Click an appropriate Operating System (Windows, Mac, etc.) to download Scatter set-up file.
3. Set up your password to access Scatter and click “Create new Scatter”.
4. Save your password backup (Mnemonic phrase) somewhere safe and click “Okay”.
5. Click “Accept” in the top right corner.
6. Click “Choose Automatic Backup Location” and select your Scatter Backup location in your local device.
7. Click “Vault” to access the account list.
8. In Vault, click “New” in order to add your EOS account to Scatter.
9. In Vault, insert a name for your account and click “Import”.
10. After setting the name, click “Text or QR”.
11. Enter private key to connect with your account.
12. Once you get to this page and your EOS account shows up as above, you are finished with adding your EOS account to Scatter.
- EOSDAQ is an EOS-based Decentralized Exchange.
- We provide the safest and most user-friendly trading platform for EOS-based tokens.