First Explorers Updates! 🗺🔄
Dear UMi’s! It’s been a week since we launched First Explorers! What an exciting week!🥳
From the Continuum World team, once again, thank you for your support! Your feedback and suggestions have helped us to act fast with all the problems and improvements we are solving and implementing. Let’s see what this week has brought us!
At the beginning of the week, we solved the staking problem✅. If you had any issues, please check our website https://staking.continuum.world/ and your UMs should be there ready to be harvested!
In addition, this past Wednesday we released the first patch (patch1.1), in which our goal was to improve the fluidity of the game🎮, along with balancing quests and mystery boxes❓, here are the main points:
- Servers have been improved to avoid restarts and lags. They may still occur occasionally, but we are doing our best to avoid them in the near future.🔜
- The content and % of Mystery Boxes have been changed. Please, visit our Encyclopedium for more details. 🎁
- Missions have been rebalanced.
- Season 1 Ranking now displays a timer to know how much time is left.
- Some minor issues like resources descriptions have also been fixed.⏰
But…we don’t stop here, we have much more for you! Today we bring you a second patch (patch1.2) with some of the most requested issues solved☑️. We have focused on the duration of the missions and some features to improve the experience.
- Timer added to the missions⏲. By default, missions will last for 48 hours, but we might tweak this lenght here and there to improve the game experience.
- Encyclopedium has been updated with new info about season reset. Except for buildings/staking and batteries, the rest of resources (and ranking points, of course) will be reset at the end of the season. Our goal is to create a fair environment for the beginning of a new season. In the following patch, a way to “burn” accumulated buildings resources will be added🔥. Who will be the winner of the First Season?😏
For those cases that have not yet been resolved, don’t worry because the team is working on all of them to fix them as soon as possible.
And that’s all the news for this week…, next week we’ll be back with more! If you have any doubts or suggestions, don’t hesitate to ask the staff team, which is always available for all of you!
Before we say goodbye, we would like to mention that First Explorers has been featured in several media related to the Web3 world and have been mentioned in many personal blogs! Also, our KOLs are starting to upload their videos! This is just the beginning!
See you very soon, and stay safe…. as citizens of Continuum World!💚💙