PropTOQ presents a brand new episode of Property Primer — a video series that talks about trending residential projects across top cities of India and offers 100% FREE & unbiased advice to potential homebuyers.
In this episode, we will take you beyond the brochure of Chandak Next, which is coming up on SV Road in Mumbai. Considering the expanding value drifts in Borivali east and the conspicuous ascent sought after, the region will demonstrate to be a wise speculation locale in future. The high increment in property costs is a promising characteristic, to begin with. The nearness of an ever-increasing number of business center points in and around the territory is likewise making Borivali east a pined for working, just as a private goal of Mumbai.
Further, big-ticket projects like Oberoi Realty’s Sky City, CCI Projects’ Rivali Park Winter Green, Paradigm Group’s Ariana, Chandak group and Hirani Developers’ Ruby Apartment are also making Borivali east a posh residential neighborhood.
Price trends in Borivali East
• Price appreciation — around 23.1 % in the last 1.5 years.
• Current property rates — Rs 11,157-Rs 17,640 per sq ft.
Connectivity with nearby Borivali east localities
The locality is well connected to various developed areas of Mumbai and a number of hotels, schools, banks, and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
• Borivali east lies close to the localities of Devipada, Abhinav Nagar, Jai Jawan Nagar, Asara Colony, Ambabari, Sukarwadi, Chintamani Nagar, Shankheshwar Nagar, Ovari Pada, Chinchpada, Dattapada, Magathane, and Nancy Colony.
• BEST and Navi Mumbai Municipal Transport (NMMT) run their bus service in the region.
• Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is located at a distance of 18 kilometers from Borivali East.
• The nearest railway station is the Central railway station, which is situated at a distance of 35 kilometers.
Enjoy the video as we take you through all the details of the project like unit sizes, amenities, specifications, connectivity, etc. Viewers can call our Property Helpline 1800 120 820 820 anytime to get more details of the project and avail fantastic deals and offers directly from the official representatives of the Developer.
Stay tuned with our PropTOQ channel as we cover trending projects across locations, cities and budget ranges in this video series.