Yo! Check out these links
All sorts of cool, creative projects
Facts about tobacco use
- Be Tobacco Free
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- E-cigs and vaping
- 10 facts about e-cigarettes
- The Message From The Lungs — a video PSA using polluted lungs to make a powerful message.
- I Am A Witness — An anti-bullying campaign that created it’s own emoji.
- #Squadless — Smokers earn 20% less money on average. If you don’t have money, you won’t be able to hang out with your #squad.
- Still Blowing Smoke — An anti-vaping project to educate kids about the marketing and Big Tobacco involvement in the vape industry.
Interactive web projects
- Bread — an interactive web project done by the National Film Board of Canada that uses 6 women’s bread recipes to learn more about them.
- Hollow — An interactive project that explains the desertion of a small town.
Social Media Campaigns
- Ikea Instagram Website — The Swedish furniture manufacturer uses Instagram in a new way to release their 2014 holiday line
- The 3rd Wheel — a documentary about a wheelchair basketball player created with Facebook’s 360-degree video technology