Read is good!
Jumping on the ‘books I’ve read last year’ trend and Simon Chan’s recent post on LinkedIn. In 2017, I continued my challenge aiming to read a book each month. (time wasn’t always on my side this year, and I’m currently finishing 3x books)
These 5x made my shortlist:
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel
- Hacking Marketing by Scott Brinker
- Platform Scale by Sangeet Paul Choudary
- The First 90 Days by Michael D. Watkins
- X: The Experience When Business meets Design by Brian Solis
“Thank you” to the authors and anyone who recommended a book and helped broaden my horizon just a little further.
12 new months to go…
I continue my interest in digital transformation, disruptive leadership and -management, agile marketing and areas of growth hacking.
Any new recommendations?