JOB AD: #CorporateAdvice is hiring a full time startup lawyer in Melbourne.
Do you prefer sneakers over stilettos and suits?
TechCrunch over Law Journals?
Then this job may be for you!
#CorporateAdvice is a one stop shop of legal, accounting and strategy for startups, social enterprises and entrepreneurs. Our mission is simple: to help entrepreneurs make their ideas happen. Launched in September 2015, #CA now has over 150 disruptive clients and is leading the way in changing how professional services are delivered.
Currently, our #team of startup providers include current and former top tier lawyers and accountants, tech experts, young-gun law students and a group of strategic advisors with a range of experience in the corporate and startup worlds.
While our #HQ is based in Cremorne, Melbourne, we are a truly distributed workforce, and through our online portal, our #team are able to plug in from anywhere at the hours that work best for them to make an impact.
We are looking for a commercial lawyer who is ready to take on a new challenge to head up the legal arm of the business, and join our amazing group of like-minded young experts.
- Passion for tech, startups and entrepreneurship
- Comfortable working on real results not billable hours
- At least 2–3 years commercial law experience
- Experience with transactions and investments
- Run the legal arm of the business
- Manage a team of junior lawyers and law students
- Immerse yourself in the Australian startup and social enterprise ecosystems
- Attend and represent us at startups and social enterprise events
- Become an expert and leader in all things startup law and investment
- Meet with founders
- Build the #CA business
- Competitive full time salary + super
- Future equity options
- Ability to control your own destiny — our success will come from your success