Staking ATOM with Lunie
You can stake your ATOM with Lunie. In this article you will find a step by step guide on how to stake your ATOM using this wallet.
Nice to know before Delegating
- You can delegate any amount
- It takes 21 days to “undelegate”
- Rewards fluctuate between 7% and 20%. Depends how much ATOMS are currently staked
- You only give your staking and voting rights to Cosmos Suisse; We don’t have control over your funds.
- Link for Lunie here.
- Ledger Nano S
- Ledger Live App for installing Cosmos App on your Ledger
- Web Access
Staking — step by step guide
Connect your Ledger Nano S to your Computer. Open Ledger Live App, go to “settings” and enable Developer mode.
On the «Manager» tab install Cosmos on your Ledger. Latest version is 1.5.0
Go to https://lunie.io and press “sign in”.
Choose “Sign in with Ledger Nano S”. Open the Cosmos App on your Ledger Nano S and you will be logged in automatically
This is how your dashboard looks like but with another balance.
Switch to the staking tab. Select “Validators” and search for Cosmos Suisse. We offer high efficiency staking with low fees. Cosmos Suisse is based in Switzerland, Crypto Valley in Zug.
Check out our hardware equipment: Cosmos Suisse discloses staking equipment to prove trustworthiness
Press the button “Delegate” on the right.
Choose the amount you want to delegate. Verify the transaction on your Ledger Nano S and that’s it. Happy Staking!