COSS.IO October 24th 2018 updates
- Teaser screens
- Exchange news
- TUSD listing
- Incident report
Version 1.0 of our REST/JSON API is going live on Monday, 29th Oct, 3 pm Singapore time.
We will be throttling messages for the time being until we can set an ideal messaging rate. Some screens:
Speaking of screens, we also want to share a little of what we have been up to on the design side: making screens. Bear in mind that these are still SUBJECT TO FURTHER CHANGES.
Two more pieces of exchange news:
- The ICON swap on COSS.io has been completed. All ERC20 tokens of ICX have been converted to their main-net tokens, and we are targeting to open up for user deposits next week.
- We are targeting mid-November to open up FIAT trading for US citizens.
November is a super busy month for us ( then again, when hasn’t it not been busy for us? ) On top of COSS 1.2, our events list is pretty packed :
- Singapore Fintech Festival: November 12th-16th (We will be attending)
- Blockshow Singapore: November 27th-December 1st (We will be attending)
- SUSS Fintech and Blockchain: November 15th (Rune will be speaking)
It’s old news now, but we hope you enjoyed the surprise we pulled on you last week; the listing of TUSD. This is just the first of more listings to come!
On the 14th of October, an incident was reported to us. One of our users was targeted by a third party, and his funds were reported stolen.
We take the security of our exchange and users very seriously, and an immediate and thorough investigation was launched.
For security reasons, we cannot go into detail on our methods, but the results of the investigation shows that the user’s password was compromised outside of COSS; at no time was any user password breached on our systems.
We urge all users to use a password that is exclusive to the platform you use.
Additional security measures have been implemented to prevent the stolen funds from crashing the order books.
To our community, we would like to seek your cooperation to monitor any transactions from this address which we believe to be the wallet containing the stolen funds:
To the perpetrator(s) of this incident, if you are reading this; we will not pursue this case any further if you return the 9.8 million COSS tokens as seen in the linked address above to the ERC address below:
Upon receipt of the funds, we will undertake the appropriate actions to make sure that the funds are returned to the rightful owner.
About Us : COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. The list of potential features of the platform can be infinitely extended, and will continue growing as the platform evolves.
Join in the community at our various channels :
- Telegram Announcement Channel : https://t.me/COSSchat
- Telegram General Discussion Channel https://t.me/myCOSS
- Chinese telegram: https://t.me/myCOSSchinese
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/cosscrypto/
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/cosscrypto?lang=en
- Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/CossIO/
- YouTube : https://goo.gl/hd6tBg