Cooper Crash Course: Design Thinking in 3 Steps Review
Understand your audience, envision a creative solution, and test your prototype by award-winning UX design firm Cooper
This is a great course by Alan Cooper who co-founded Cooper in 1992 and is widely known for his role in humanizing technology through his groundbreaking work in software design. …
Through this interactive course, you’ll learn a different approach to strategic problem solving so that you can create experiences customers love. You’ll practice design thinking on a real-life project and equip yourself with a powerful set of tools to become more collaborative, innovative, and effective.
Students will learn:
- how to understand the problem from your customer’s perspective;
- how to effectively brainstorm innovative ideas;
- and how to create prototypes to test your new ideas before investing a lot of time and money.
This course is ideal for :
- Individuals who have heard about design thinking but don’t know exactly what it is or how it works.
- Those who need to refresh and solidify their understanding of design thinking.
- Business leaders wanting to better understand what the designers at your company do, or how design can help your company achieve their goals
“Good overviews, great summary points. Offers clarity to a novice designer who has heard “design thinking” and needs to learn the basics.”
“Overall the course gave very good insight into Goal oriented design rather just problem focused design.”
“The course was tad too short. There could have been more emphasis on storyboarding and brainstorming.”
Note: Some of these courses might be free. But if you decide to purchase anything (using the links below) you’ll be financially supporting this publication. Thanks for your support.
About the reviewer
CourseProbe is an active reviewer, and a trainer on the topic of educational thinking and visual learning facilitation…
Please leave your comments below and share with your Facebook groups if you think this might help some people …