Scaffolding Inspector is easier and more economical because the Occupational Safety and Health American Council have developed an updated Scaffolding inspector course based on proven content from the prestigious OSHAC.
The course is suitable for experienced scaffold inspectors, management/supervision who are responsible for inspecting scaffolds and completing the site reports in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations. The three-day scaffold inspection course is quickly becoming established as the qualification expected for those with any supervisory responsibility for scaffold structures. this scheme provides a consistent and more in-depth basis to an important qualification as evidence of competence and capability.
Scaffolding Inspector Course Content
- Basic Scaffolding Types
- Definitions & Terminology
- Interior Birdcage Scaffolding
- Temporary Edge Protection
- Openings and Bridges
- Putlog Scaffolds
- Chimney-stack Scaffolding
- Splayed Bays and Returns
- Independent Scaffolding
- Protection of the Public
- Access scaffolds for frame construction
- Role of an Inspector
- Industry Performance Standards
- Working Platforms
- Ties & Stability
- Manual Handling Materials on Scaffolding\
- Statutory Scaffold Inspection in Practice
- Scaffolding Components
- Legal Overview
- Foundations & Ground Conditions
- Methods of Access & Egress
Whether you volunteered or were invited to be a member of your employer’s safety committee, by completing this program you will be able to:
- Take important first steps to reach your safety career goals.
- Learn how to be part of your safety committee or team.
- Help change the safety culture of your company.
- Show your initiative as a positive asset within your company.
- Reduce accident and incident
Did you know a safety committee/team should functions as an internal consultant group within their organization? When used and trained properly, a safety committee/team can:
- Provide a common foundation for your safety and health committee/team members.
- Improve the safety culture within your company.
- Help identify workplace hazards.
- Reduce workplace injury rates.
- Improve communication between management and staff.
- Reduce workplace injury claims.
This qualification is designed for scaffolding inspector and who working as scaffolding inspector or going to start career as scaffolding inspector. The qualification is intended for candidates already working in scaffolding inspector. This qualification reinforces the responsibilities of the scaffolding inspector and will ensure their knowledge is up to date.