Wilcity 184.108.40.206 — Converted WooCommerce and Dokan to Wilcity App — is now available
Before updating, please make sure that:
- Backup everything before updating
- If you translated Wilcity, Wilcity Plugins with Loco translate, make sure that you followed Wilcity Translation tutorial. Otherwise, please backup all your translations.
How to update to Wilcity 220.127.116.11?
I. Updating with Wilcity Service
- Make sure that Wilcity Service is installed https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/how-to-auto-update-wilcity-wordpress-theme/ (Some customers installed Wilcity Service before, please re-install it)
- Log into your website address
- Click on Wilcity Service -> Update Wilcity theme and Wilcity Plugins in the following order (You can skip 6 if you won’t use WP Bakery plugin. Do the same with 5 if you won’t use Elementor plugin)
Warning: To reduce Wilcity file size, We removed all plugins under Wilcity folder. If you still not install a Wilcity Plugin, you can download it from https://themeforest.net/downloads => Extract wilcity-package.zip => Extract wilcity.zip => Go to plugins folder.
II. Updating with Evanto Market plugin
- Make sure that you setup Evanto Market plugin https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/how-to-auto-update-wilcity-wordpress-theme/
- Log into your site
- Click on Evanto Market -> Update Wilcity Theme
- Click on Plugins -> Deactivate Wiloke Listing Tools, Wilcity Shortcodes, Wilcity Mobile App, Wilcity Elementor Addon(If you are using Elementor plugin), Wilcity WpBakery Addon (If you are using WpBakery page builder plugin)-> Then delete it
- Click on Appearance -> Install Plugins -> Re-install these plugins
III. Updating manually
Please read and follow https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/how-to-auto-update-wilcity-wordpress-theme/ => III. Manual Update
Warning: If your Hero Search disappears after updating, please read and follow https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/hero-search-form-disappears-after-updating-to-new-version-of-wilcity/
What’s new in Wilcity Theme 18.104.22.168?
1. Added Listings Tabs shortcode
Listings Tabs shortcode allows customer filter Listing Type and Category / Location right on your Home page. To setup this shortcode, please read https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/wilcity-listings-tabs-shortcode/
2. Code Optimization
In Wilcity 22.214.171.124, Chat system has been optimized.
3. Resolved all bugs that customers reported on the forum
What’s new in Wilcity Theme 2.0?
1. Added Banners to App
To setup this feature, please read and follow https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/adding-banners-to-wilcity-app/
2. Added ViewMore to Listing Grid shortcode
3. Added Listing Blocks shortcode
To setup this feature, please read and follow https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-listing-blocks-on-wilcity-app/
4. Converted WooCommerce to Wilcity App
To setup this feature, please read and follow https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-woocommerce-on-wilcity-app/
5. Added Wishlist feature to Wilcity App
To setup this feature, please read and follow https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-yith-woocommerce-wishlist-on-wilcity-app/
6. Converted Dokan to Wilcity App.
To setup this feature, please read and follow https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-dokan-on-wilcity-app/
If you have any issue after updating, feel free open a ticket on http://support.ticksy.com, We are willing to help you.
What major features will be added the next update?
- Fully compatible with WPML on the both App and Website
- Improving Billing Dashboard UX
- Customers can CANCEL their subscription on the Billing Dashboard
- Customer can use multiple subscription plans at the same time