7 Inspirational Quotes To Encourage Utah Parents
“Encourage and support your kids, because children are apt to live up to what you believe of them.” — Lady Bird Johnson
Parenting is definitely not easy.
Nosebleeds, scraped knees and boogers are almost a prerequisite to having a family.
But between the dirt and tears, there’s a sense of satisfaction knowing that our children can rely on us to be there.
Here’s the deal:
You may not feel like you can take a break and relax now, but one day our kids will move out, and they’ll be on their own.
It’s up to us as parents to make sure they’re learning commitment, responsibility and honor now so they’re prepared for what lies ahead.
Here are 7 quotes that will hopefully uplift and inspire Utah parents:
- “I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.”
― Umberto Eco, Foucault’s Pendulum
- “I think that the best thing we can do for our children is to allow them to do things for themselves, allow them to be strong, allow them to experience life on their own terms, allow them to take the subway… let them be better people, let them believe more in themselves.”
― C. JoyBell C.
- “Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them.”
― Bill Ayers
- “To be in your children’s memories tomorrow,
You have to be in their lives today.”
― Barbara Johnson
- “Educate your children to self-control, to the habit of holding passion and prejudice and evil tendencies subject to an upright and reasoning will, and you have done much to abolish misery from their future and crimes from society.”
― Benjamin Franklin
- “No man should bring children into the world who is unwilling to persevere to the end in their nature and education.”
- “It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.”
― L.R. Knost, Two Thousand Kisses a Day: Gentle Parenting Through the Ages and Stages
About CPR Certification Utah: Don’t wait another minute… learn CPR this month! A full list of CPR certification courses, certificates and training in Utah is at your fingertips. Click here to learn more.