We’re Looking for a COO
CM is a management firm focused on accelerating the growth of businesses through marketing. We are incredibly lucky to go to work each day for companies and entrepreneurs who are on the grind. It excites us to hustle with them. Craze Management has an office in New York, with a presence in London and Miami.
We’re looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join our executive team and work directly with our CEO to accelerate our growth. We are looking for a well connected individual with established relationships amongst small businesses and entrepreneurs to instantly engage prospective clients and provide greater resources to our current network. While this role will be far reaching across all areas of our business, this individual will focus specifically on the operations of Craze Management — particularly, our financials and projections, client prospecting, portfolio engagement, and oversight of administrative staff. We seek the ultimate executor who can match the vision, energy, and focus of our current employees.
- Finding new business for Craze Management and managing the relationships through our sales process.
- Managing company financials; including budgeting, client development, contracting etc.
- Engaging current CM clients and constantly presenting new opportunities in-house and beyond.
- Developing CM’s in-house special projects and events.
- Hiring and management of administrative staff.
- Contributing weekly to CM’s publications on and offline.
- Going above and beyond for the business 24/7, 365.
You Might Be “The One” If You
- Have built a successful business(es) from the ground up and know what it takes to be successful in today’s marketplace.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of the financials of a growing business, understand 3–5 year projections, good investment opportunities, how funds should be allocated and distributed across a multi-layered company.
- Are technology minded and very attuned to today’s entrepreneurs who are changing the business landscape.
- Are incredibly articulate in speaking and in writing.
- Don’t wait for opportunities to come to you but chase them. You enjoy knocking on doors.
- Are analytical and intuitive.
- Have won with investments in the past. You have a proven track record.
- Are unselfish. You will always do what’s best for the company.
- Believe in the work that we are doing. You’re willing to take a chance on us, just like we will on you.
How To Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a description of why you are the perfect for Craze Management and this position. Be sure to provide specific examples. If your story isn’t compelling — we most likely won’t review your resume (harsh, we know!). Please put [COO] in the Subject Line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you.