We’re Looking for a Social Media Manager
CM is a management firm focused on accelerating the growth of businesses through marketing. We are incredibly lucky to go to work each day for companies and entrepreneurs who are on the grind. It excites us to hustle with them. Craze Management has an office in New York, with a presence in London and Miami.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team and work directly with CM clients to accelerate their growth through social communities. We are looking for an avid social media user, dynamic writer and communicator, and, someone with experience and interests spanning many industries.
- Manage all of Craze’s social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn etc. and be our online voice.
- Create dynamic content that will draw interest of those seeking a marketing solution for their business. This will include the curation of existing content for a weekly social calendar, and CM-geared content.
- Editing content from our executives and staffers who are asked to contribute to company blogs, posts, events etc.
- Work with our design team to bring our vision to life, the CM way.
- Find ways to engage users online and draw small business owners into our network.
- Managing social planning, creation, and deployment for all CM Clients.
- Understanding reports, pivoting as needed and making adjustment to all of our social media plans for the best possible result.
- Work with our COO to develop CM’s in-house special projects and events.
- Going above and beyond for the business 24/7, 365.
You Might Be “The One” If You
- Have 4–6 years of experience managing social media for brands.
- Understand the ins and outs of social media advertising across all platforms.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of what works to grow an engaged audience online and how that translates to sales calls, product buys, event attendees etc.
- Are technology minded and very attuned to today’s entrepreneurs who are changing the business landscape.
- Are incredibly articulate in speaking and in writing.
- Don’t wait for opportunities to come to you but chase them. You enjoy knocking on doors.
- Are analytical and intuitive.
- Are unselfish. You will always do what’s best for the company.
- Believe in the work that we are doing. You’re willing to take a chance on us, just like we will on you.
When Applying, Be Prepared To
- Put together a 14 day social media plan for Craze Management.
- Show samples of past work and 3–5 samples of writing.
How To Apply:
Please email email@example.com with your resume and a description of why you are the perfect for Craze Management and this position. Be sure to provide specific examples. If your story isn’t compelling — we most likely won’t review your resume (harsh, we know!). Please put [Social Media Manager] in the Subject Line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you.