Keeping up with the Commons #5
It’s the tenth week of our bi-weekly link roundup, so tell us: What kind of links do you like to see from us? Respond below in the comments and don’t forget to click the little ❤ at the bottom of this post!
- It’s the annual State of the Commons call for projects! Send us your suggestions.
- On the blog, we’re #fixingcopyright, rocking copyright, discussing open 3D movies and the Freedom of the Press, and pushing for greater open health initiatives.
- You showed us your favorite examples of CC licenses in print.
- It’s the #ccquest! Join in every Wednesday to talk about what the commons means to you.
- Our friend Joi Ito talks with President Obama!
- Copyright on the campaign trail: how political campaigns rely on #fairuse
- “In 10 years you will see a world where most of the drug discovery is done in the open.”
- A Commons approach to the challenges of our time.
- A mosquito killing billboard that’s CC licensed?
- “[Open Access] has gifted scholars immeasurably and lent itself to the progress of science and arts. Here’s hoping the community will iron out the remaining challenges to further strengthen the movement soon.”