10 Awesome Motivating Quotes to Get You Pumped
If you stick with a goal for long and have that patience and motivation, you’ll almost achieve success. However, it’s not that easy to stay motivated day in and day out. That’s why we have compiled a list of some awesome motivational quotes that will help you keep going when things get tough or you don’t feel the same excitement as you did in the beginning.
1. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
2. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. — Jimmy Dean
3. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. — Arthur Ashe
4. If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it. — William Arthur
5. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. — Thomas A. Edison
6. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. — Francis of Assisi
7. Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. — Swami Sivananda
8. Success is not final, Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. — Winston Churchill
9. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. — Zig Ziglar
10. A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for. — William G.T. Shedd
If you’d like to add any other quote that motivates you, please let us know in the comments.
Like this post? Great! Follow us here on Medium or over on Twitter @coursebirdie. It would be cool if you hit “Recommend” on this post too. Thanks!
Originally published at blog.coursebirdie.com (a.k.a Bridge by Coursebirdie)