Want To Support Creatrix Tiara’s Work? Yay! Here’s How!
Thanks for reading and enjoying my work! Here are some ways that you can support me:
- Join my Patreon! I post my creative work regularly and sometimes have exclusives or premieres there.
- Drop me a dollar! Use Stripe, PayPal, or Ko-Fi.
- Get me something on my wishlist! I normally have this page up for gift exchanges, but if you’re feeling generous go for it.
- Hire me! I’m available for freelance, part-time, and full-time work either in Melbourne, remotely, in transit, or anywhere that will sponsor a visa if I don’t already have working rights. My background is largely in arts, media, organizing, administration, production, research, writing, education, and tech, and I am pretty flexible with job roles and companies. Here’s my LinkedIn and my resume.
- Book me! I’m available for all kinds of gigs in writing, performance, presenting, speaking, teaching, production, and I’m sure many more that we can work out together. Asides from the links above, do check out my writing portfolio and my Vimeo, YouTube, and SoundCloud channels.
- Share my work! Recommend it using the Green Heart button, share it on social media (and tag me when you do!), pass it around. Most of my work is Creative-Commons licensed — just credit me and you’re golden.
- Request to have my work reprinted in your publication! Some of my writing has been republished on other sites (with or without editing), including Autostraddle, The Express Tribune (Pakistan), Geek Feminism, PinkLabel.TV, and much more. I know Medium also has their own inbuilt publications, though until they deal with their editing security hole I’m going to be more selective about which publication requests I accept.
- Interview me or write about me! I’ve been interviewed for publications as diverse as The New Yorker, Fast Company, Cosmopolitan, The Star (Malaysia), SBS Australia, as well as for various academic articles, blogs, and podcasts. I’ve also been cited in tons of academic, news, and cultural articles. Feel free to use the content of my articles as a starting point for your interview, or talk to me about anything!
- Invite me to speak! I’ve presented at Pecha Kucha Brisbane, Slutwalk Brisbane, Maven, the Allied Media Conference, the Erotic Screen and Sound Conference, Lost Levels, PAX Australia, and various others across the world, talking about sexuality, identity, race, gender, opportunity, empowerment, technology, media, games, and much more. I can do speeches, short talks, workshops, panels, just about anything you can throw at me really — I’m very comfortable with the stage.
- Connect with me on social media! I’m pretty prolific on the Internet, but I’m mostly on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and Instagram, along with some Pinterest.
- Sign up for my newsletter! It’s kinda dormant at the moment as I try to figure out what to do with it, but if you sign up now you’ll be first to know when I get back into the swing of things.
- Drop me an email! Whether to chat, talk shop, work on a project, just about anything (so long as it’s not trolling).
- Invite me to things! Hosting an event that I should check out? Run a meetup group in line with my interests? Want to share your favourite eating spot? Tell me about it! I’m especially interested in things in Melbourne since that’s where I am, but am also open to travelling for the right opportunity.
Thank you for your support!