Image for post
Image for post

Credit Kudos was selected as the winner of the “Innovation of the Year” category for the 2018, accepting the award onstage at the ceremony .

The Consumer Credit Awards put the customer at the heart of the industry to help to find the best credit providers in the UK. Winners were selected by the 20,000 UK consumers who shared their feedback on the credit firms they do business with.

Credit Kudos was nominated for the Innovation of the Year category alongside finalists AccountScore, Experian, LendingMetrics & Provenir.

“Being able to access credit in a quick and fair way is central to the lives of many UK consumers, and these consumers had a lot to say on Smart Money People throughout the voting process. Congratulations to everyone for making it to the finalist stage this year, and of course to the winners on the night.” …


Credit Kudos is excited to announce the successful roll-out of Open Banking connections with the largest UK banks, becoming the first credit bureau to offer Open Banking services to lenders and individuals.

Image for post
Image for post
Credit Kudos has now launched open banking connections with Lloyds, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Royal Bank of Scotland, NatWest, Ulster Bank, Allied Irish Bank, Danske Bank, and HSBC.

Credit Kudos is excited to announce the successful roll-out of Open Banking connections with the largest UK banks, becoming the first credit bureau to offer Open Banking services to lenders and individuals. By allowing borrowers to easily and securely share financial data in support of credit applications, Credit Kudos has made significant progress towards its goal of shaking up traditional credit scoring.

Borrowers can now use Credit Kudos to verify income and demonstrate creditworthiness using their financial history data, giving individuals more control over their credit score. …


Credit Kudos and Lending Works announce a partnership that creates one of the first commercial applications of the new Open Banking standard, empowering customers to instantly verify income in support of loan applications.

Image for post
Image for post

Credit Kudos, a challenger credit bureau, and Lending Works, a fast-growing peer-to-peer (P2P) lending platform, are partnering to enable customers to benefit from the UK’s Open Banking initiative, a secure way for banking customers to take control of their financial data. Credit Kudos and Lending Works’ partnership is one of the first initiatives to use Open Banking to improve customer experience in the finance industry.

Image for post
Image for post

Credit Kudos automates the process of applying for credit by removing the need to manually fill out forms and upload documents. Lending Works is passionate about delivering a game-changing customer experience for its personal loan borrowers. With this new partnership, Lending Works’ customers can now use Credit Kudos to populate forms, verify income and help demonstrate creditworthiness instantly online, making it easier and faster to apply and be accepted for loans. Currently, approximately 60% of Lending Works’ borrowers are provided with instant and automated credit decisions, whereas the remaining 40% require some manual processes. …

About

Credit Kudos

Credit Kudos is a new credit bureau that uses your financial behaviour to measure your creditworthiness.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store