1) Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
“Um, yknow I’m gonna be like super edgy and say Hitler. See why he did it, yknow?”
2) Would you like to be famous? In what way?
“Uh, I don’t really care about being famous, honestly. I know that sounds like super hipster-y, but I mean, if I-if my role doesn’t make me famous then what can you do?”
3) Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
“Oh of course! I don’t wanna be like fumbling over my words if it’s like my new employer. Like I don’t wanna pick up the phone and be like ‘oh yes hello I’m gonna kill you now — oh sorry! I didn’t mean to say that’ yknow?”
4) What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
“That’s a tough question. Um, a day where I don’t have to wake up, that’s for sure…a day where I can just sleep through the entire day.”
5) When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
“Well I don’t sing to other people many times, but I know I’m one of those people that sing in the shower.”
6) If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
“Um, oh, definitely the body because I wouldn’t want to be like sick and dying if that makes any sense.”
7) Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
“I dunno, I feel like I’m just gonna die peacefully or get killed by somebody. That’s really the only way out, yknow?”
8) Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
“Well, we both have glasses.”
9) For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
“Um, pfft, man what do I feel most grateful about? I dunno, my family situation. My parents are cool, yknow?”
10) If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
“Um, to know when to shut up. That’s something I used to have a lot of problems with.”
11) Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
“Well, I mean, I was raised as a white person, in a white neighborhood, so I didn’t really have much trouble in the beginning. I had a good friend, when I was little, who was right-right down the street. We eventually fell apart. This is a little awkward to say, but my sister had several episodes of like, um, stuff going on with her, yknow? Uh, um, she’s, well, bipolar. So you can guess…I had to deal with that. That was a little bit stressful…”