How To Lose The First 10 Pounds
We’re so excited to announce that the weight loss course we’ve been working so hard on for the past few months, The First 10 Pounds, is finally ready for you!
Head on over to check it out! We would love for you to join us! (We think it’s pretty freaking sweet, if we do say so ourselves.)
But also, can we ask you something?
Do any of the following statements sound familiar?
- “I saw a picture of myself the other day and thought ‘Oh my god, my arms! I have got to lose some weight.”
- “I mean, I work out a lot and eat healthy but the freaking scale just will. not. move.”
- “I’ve basically lost and re-gained the same five to ten pounds over and over again the past few years.”
- “I’m honestly so sick and tired of feeling self-conscious about my body all the time.”
- “Do you think all those before and afters on Instagram are real?”
Or the big one:
- “If I could just lose some weight, I would feel so much better about myself.”
Seriously, can you relate?
If you can, know that you’re definitely not alone.
We hear stuff like this from women all over the world here on our blog. We hear it in our personal lives too. And we used to have these thoughts ourselves.
That’s exactly why we’ve spent the last few months putting together our weight loss course: The First 10 Pounds
We know exactly how important it is for you to feel good in your own skin. And we also know exactly how impossible it is to do it following the conventional diet wisdom.
Because as it turns out, that whole ‘calories in, calories out’ thing, is bullshit. It’s not true! It doesn’t work like that. And we’re so sick of hearing it.
And besides, if diets were going to work, wouldn’t they have worked by now?
We’ve got to stop trying to make fetch happen.
We propose a different solution. One that’s worked for us, and for thousands of other women too. It might not be exactly what you think, but it just might be the last weight loss program you’ll ever need.
We’d love for you to give it the chance to change your life. Because the lessons and info we’re sharing with you are exactly what changed ours.
You can read all about it here. Check out The First 10 Pounds now.
We do hope you’ll join us!
Originally published at Crop Tops & Kale.