The fastest way to be accepted as a confident, feminine woman is to FEEL like one. Clothes, makeup, and hair help, but true femininity comes from within. So how can you feel more confident and feminine right now? Try MUSIC! Music alters your brain wave patterns and can literally change your mental state within minutes. I recommend creating a playlist of songs to listen to anytime you want to boost your mood and bring out your inner woman. Even better, get up and dance! Moving your body is another powerful way to change the way you feel. That said, here my top 10 songs for crossdressers and transgender women — guaranteed to make you feel sexy, sassy, and totally feminine!
1. “Confident” — Demi Lovato
2. “Man I Feel Like a Woman” — Shania Twain
3. “We R Who We R” — Ke$ha
4. “I am Woman” — Helen Reddy
5. “Lady Marmalade” — Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mya, Pink
6. “I Enjoy Being a Girl” — Flower Drum Song
7. “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” — Cyndi Lauper
8. “Run the World” — Beyonce
9. “Respect” — Aretha Franklin
10. “It’s Ladies Night” — Kool & the Gang
What are YOUR favorite songs? Music is one of my favorite topics, so I’d love to hear from you. Please share YOUR favorite songs for bringing out your inner woman below! Crossdresser sexy panties hide male organs Camel Toe lace underwear
With perfectly hiding your male organ with camel toe, wearing this panties should give you an entire a new feminine look, , you are a complete woman!