Benefits of Working with Personal Trainer
The image of a personal trainer yelling and pushing his clients until near collapse may scare some people away from hiring a trainer, but our personal trainers at Crossfit103 are none of them. While some in the field provide “tough love” motivation, personal trainers typically work with clients in a non-threatening way, helping them to achieve specific fitness goals.
Using our personal trainers, whether it’s for one session, one month, or one year, is one of the best things that anyone can do for him or herself because it allows the focus to be on you. Just have a look at the team of our trainers at Crossfit Personal Trainers. It’s wonderful to learn what your body needs and what exercises your body reacts to through someone who has immense knowledge of fitness, nutrition and health. It’s a personal cheerleader who wants you to succeed, whether you’re just looking for a good workout or working towards a certain goal.
1. One of the primary reasons that someone should have a Personal Trainer is that they are trained in teaching others how to exercise. And while exercise in itself is only a part of fitness, with nutrition and lifestyle playing an essential role in the overall picture if you don’t get exercise right then you will never achieve your goals.
2. Having a Personal Trainer beside you to demonstrate the correct posture and technique is invaluable. A Personal Trainer will ensure clients are performing Exercises correctly and efficiently, in order to maximise results. If your form when exercising is not correct, then you are at increased risk of injury as well as not achieving your goals.
3. Everybody is different, and that means everyone’s abilities and requirements are different when it comes to exercise. This could be anything from having an old injury that requires special exercises to having a phobia that may impact on where or how you Workout .
4. Everyone wants to achieve their goals straight away, whether they be weight loss, cheese grater abs or Hulk-like strength. A Personal Trainer will not only help you set realistic goals that you will be able to achieve — if you put in the effort, of course — but they will also be able to keep you on track to hit those goals.
5. How many times have you gone to bed and said to yourself, ‘Tomorrow I’m going to wake up, go to the gym, and do an hour workout before I get ready for work’, and then woken up and decided to sleep for another hour instead of exercising? This is where a Personal Trainer is critical to ensuring that you commit and stick to your fitness goals. If you’ve made an appointment to meet you trainer for a session, then you are far more likely to still go than if you are just telling yourself you should go to the gym.
6. It has long been known that physical exercise can help with mental health issues such as depression, and that it is a recommended part of treatment by many medical health professionals. Having a Personal Trainer to help with your exercise plan when you suffer from mental health problems can help with motivation, with choosing the right exercises to release the most endorphins, and also just to have another shoulder to lean on.
7. It can take weeks to form good habits, and even longer to break bad ones — and trying to do it on your own is hard work. Having a Personal Trainer is like having a good angel on your shoulder encouraging you in the right direction. They can help to argue with the bad angel in your head, and keep you on track to achieve your fitness goals.
8. There are always going to be some exercises that you enjoy more than others, beyond simple capability. A Personal Trainer will be able to tailor your training plan to suit you and what you enjoy, as well as encourage you to do the exercises that are best to achieve your goals.
9. Not everyone enjoys the atmosphere of a crowded gym, or having to wait for the machine you want to use to become available. The benefit of having a Personal Trainer is that you aren’t limited to working out where equipment is available — not only will your PT have some equipment that they can bring with them, but you can also choose the location in which you exercise. Whether it’s in the comfort of your own home or in your neighbourhood park, with a Personal Trainer you have the flexibility to workout wherever suits you best.
10. Are you getting bored with your Fitness Routine ? Have you progressed beyond the exercises you know and have plateaued in your fitness? A Personal Trainer is what you need to take you to the next level, and continuously challenge your abilities. Don’t think you can lift that medicine ball? Positive you won’t fit back into your favourite dress? Doubt you’ll be able to compete in a charity run next year?
A Personal Trainer is your life coach, nutrition guide and encourager all in one, and without them your fitness goals are that much harder to achieve. So what are you waiting for? Find a Professional Personal Trainer today to help achieve your fitness goals.