Crowdvilla Travelling Tips!
In today’s world, travelling is no longer a tertiary need — it’s either a secondary, or even primary need for some.
Living in a social media era, where they expose you to the world’s beauty, also makes you crave for more adventure.
We in the Crowdvilla team love to travel; we yearn to see new places, learn something new, and experience something exciting! With our experiences, we would love to share some of our travel tips that might be useful for you.
- Stash Some Cash — Although cashless forms of payment are being increasingly popular, it’s a good idea to carry some local currency on your person, since some of the shops might not accept cards; especially if you are popping by a local traditional market. It would also be good to keep your cash in a few different places, to lessen the risk of being targeted by pickpockets who are on the prowl for those with full wallets.
- Back Everything Up — no matter how careful we are, it is good to have a copy of all important documents when we travel, such as copies of your passport, visas, ID card, driving license, insurance card, and important phone numbers ready in case of an emergency. Do back up your traveling photos too! Memories are precious, and you don’t want to lose a single one.
- Learn Some of The Local Language — Although English is widely spoken, it is not the most spoken language in the world. So if you’re travelling to non English speaking countries, it will be very helpful to know some words in the local language — or at least know how to say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’. We’re sure the local people will be happy to hear that!
- Stay Healthy — Travelling can be very tiring sometimes, moreover if you are an ambitious traveller who wants to cover it all. Nobody wants to be sick away from home, so get plenty of exercise, and take vitamins with you when you travel, drink a lot of water and get enough sleep. Be nice to your body!
- Only Pack The Necessary — Bring just enough clothes, travel adapters for your gadgets, your medical needs, and bring whatever you think is really needed for that trip. Remember, you’re not moving out!
Got any more travel tips in your arsenal? Feel free to share in the comments below! Happy travelling, travellers!