A Step-by-Step Guide to Completing the KYC at The CryptalDash Exchange
Know Your Customer (KYC) is an important phase for The CryptalDash Exchange. KYC is a process where the identity and source of funds of each member of the Exchange are verified in compliance with governing rules and regulations.
This guide is constantly updated to reflect any relevant changes.
How to Complete Your KYC
The KYC process for existing and new Exchange accounts is the same, except for the preliminary steps:
- For new users, register an account.
- For existing users, reset your password. This is a one-time process where existing users must click “Forgot Password” instead of “Log in”.
Registering New Accounts
1. Sign up at cryptaldash.com/go using the same email you used to purchase your CRD token. For non-CRD token holders, you can still register a new account.
On the page, click OK to the pop-up window. Then click Register Here as seen below.
2. Create a valid password that meets the following parameters.
3. Check email for further instructions. Proceed to The KYC Process.
If you got “Registration Failed. Email already exists,” then your email is already in the database and you just need to reset your password, as noted below.
Resetting Your Password
- Go to cryptaldash.com/go. On the login page, click Forgot Password.
If your account is locked after three failed password attempts:
- Wait for 1 hour.
- Wait for an email containing a link that will help you unlock your own account.
2. On the pop-up window, enter the email address that you used to sign up for The CryptalDash Exchange. This is also the email you used to purchase your CRD tokens.
3. Check your email for further instructions.
If you come across Unexpected Error while resetting your password, then your email is not yet in the Exchange database and you have to sign up for a new account. Go to Registering New Accounts section.
1. Log in to your Exchange account.
2. You will be prompted to upgrade your account to Level 2.
3. Go to Settings. Click Profile and upgrade your account.
4. Check the reasons for verification. Click Next.
At present, the Exchange only supports individual accounts. Support for corporate accounts will be available soon.
5. Read the requirements and guidelines for the KYC carefully. Click Next.
6. Fill out the account information and KYC form. Make sure to attach the necessary documents. Click Next.
There’s no need to print the KYC Form. Just download and open the document in any PDF Reader that enables users to fill and sign forms. One option is Adobe Acrobat Reader, get it here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
From the same Fill & Sign page, click Open to view the KYC Form. Then click Sign at the right hand corner of the page:
Click Add Signature. You have two options: 1) draw your signature using your mouse or touchpad, and 2) upload an image of your signature.
For our example, use Draw to sign then click Apply. Once you’re done, hit Apply.
Then, add or drag this signature to the Form. It will look like this now:
Save the KYC Form.
IMPORTANT: The signature on the Form must match with that of your ID.
7. Click Next to submit the application. You will be directed to a page that contains the information you have supplied in your application. Hit SUBMIT.
8. You will be automatically logged out of your Exchange account. More importantly, you will receive an email confirming that we received your KYC application.
9. Log in to your account again to check the status of your KYC application, e.g. pending verification. We will also update you on its status through emails.
Direct all your KYC enquiries to our dedicated support team at email@example.com