Coin Listing Competition New Voting Mechanics
Ready to grow your coin in the Coin Listing Competition? We hope you’re as excited as we are.
To welcome the new phase, we have introduced a new points system. There are two ways to win the competition and to get listed on the exchange.
- First, by earning 10,000 points (by doing shares, follows, and participating in the ICO). This will get a coin listed automatically.
- Second, by earning points (by doing shares, follows, and participating in the ICO) in the competition and landing one of the top spots at the end of the phase.
FOR BOTH WAYS, COINS WILL HAVE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
1 — SOCIAL SHARES
Social Shares involve sharing on various social media channels your coin’s participation in the CryptalDash Exchange Coin Listing Competition. A coin community member can do 1 share per platform per day. Also, 1 share is equivalent to 1 point.
This task is capped at 1,000 points. When a coin has reached its 1,000 points cap for this level, its community can still continue doing social shares. The points will still be counted and will be used to determine the coin’s ranking at the end of the phase.
2 — FOLLOW
This second way involves following us or subscribing to us on various social media channels.
This is capped at 1,000 points. The same as the social shares, 1 follow is equivalent to 1 point.
When a coin has reached its 1,000 points cap for this level, its community can still continue following us. The points will still be counted and will be used to determine the coin’s ranking at the end of the phase.
3 — ICO PARTICIPATION
This level involves purchasing CRD tokens. This is capped at 8,000 points. Every $10 spent in behalf of a coin will earn said coin 1 point.
To reiterate, any coin that does all tasks and earns 10,000 points will be automatically listed on the CryptalDash Exchange. This is the first way to get listed.
At the end of each phase, all other coins that didn’t earn 10,000 points (and were not automatically listed) will be ranked. The top winning coins will be listed on the exchange, as per the 2nd way to get listed mentioned above.
The final ranking will be determined by the total points earned for all 3 tasks, even beyond the capped points. So it’s important for a coin’s community to continue doing social shares or following us on social media even when a task’s point limit has been reached.
- The points earned by each coin are checked each day for fake votes, spamming, and other similar activities. Since the competition receives a huge number of fake votes, please note that the points seen on the page are not the final and verified numbers.
- Winners of the Coin Listing Competition are subject to the rules and regulations of the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and other regulatory bodies.
- Buying CRD tokens is considered a term of involvement of the CRD community and should not be considered as payment for listing.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CryptalDash Exchange ICO is now on its final phase and will finish soon.
Secure ICO tokens now before they sell out.