While Crypterium progresses swiftly with building strategic partnerships that could give our users access to payment terminals all over the world, our tech team is working tirelessly to build the most convenient mobile app that could let you pay with your cryptocurrency just as easily as with your credit cards. We figured it’s time we give you an update on the features of Crypterium app that you can already download from Google Store and AppStore. There’s a lot to improve on, but we’re proud to tell, the foundation is laid.
The game-changing idea behind Crypterium app
Crypterium app is the first installment of our global cryptobanking project. We’ve created a system motivating millions of new users to engage in crypto payments. Our idea is to let you issue a virtual card, link it to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Android Pay, bind it to your crypto account, and use any time you pay with your smartphone at the contactless payment terminals. Isn’t it a great alternative to physical credit cards?
Originally released for Android, our app is now also available on the AppStore. Both versions currently provide invitation-based access to extended features, like crypto-fiat transactions, as we are determined to create a flawless product and are thoroughly testing everything before providing access to the wider audience.
The Android app already lets you use the basic functions. And we’ll give you access to the same functions in iOS app in few weeks. Here’s what you can already do:
· Receive, retain and transfer CRPT, Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH)
· Get price updates in real time
· Exchange cryptocurrency
· Review transaction history
The app already can be used as a wallet: BTC, ETH and CRPT can be received from and transferred to other wallets and addresses. Thanks to the recently implemented currency exchange functionality: you can also follow the price movement graphs for those coins.
Way to go
Within the next week, the following features will be added to the app:
- Comments on performed transactions. Whenever a transaction is performed, only the recipient’s wallet address is visible you. It’s easy to get lost when browsing the transaction history. We will let you comment on every transaction to remember, what you’ve paid for
- ID-based transactions. You will no longer be required to provide the recipient’s public wallet address to perform a transaction. Instead, you can just use the recipient’s Crypterium account ID. It’s going to be much easier and safer, than trying to memorize a MEW address, for instance.
- Cold Wallet within Crypterium. Our app lets you open both transactions and savings accounts. The private key to your transaction account is going to be stored within Crypterium so that the transaction costs are significantly lowered, and crypto-fiat transactions can be performed with minimal fees. At the same time the private key to your savings account will be transferred to you so that you can safely store cryptocurrencies in cold wallets within our app.
Keep in mind that our app’s security will meet all the security requirements for mobile banks. Private keys will not be stored within the app, so it is impossible to get access to them by just hacking the phone. Databases will be backed up on a regular basis.
That’s all for now. Stay tuned for our next update. Meanwhile, we’ll be happy to receive your comments on the app and suggestions for its improvement. Please, let us know your opinion in our Telegram Chat. We really appreciate your support.
Crypterium is building a mobile app that will turn your coins and tokens into money that you can spend with the same ease as cash.
Shop around the world to pay with your coins and tokens at any NFC terminal, or via scanning the QR codes. Make purchases in online stores, pay your bills, or just send money across borders in seconds reliably and for a fraction of a penny.
Learn more at http://crypterium.com/
Join us now!
To stay up to date with our news, subscribe to our Telegram Channel.