Can it be? You are not allowing yourself to succeed?
It’s quite possible! A lot of us simply are holding ourselves back from being the greater version of us.
Crypto Gawd here and I’m back with the fire posts. Hope y’all didn’t miss me too much. I know it was hard staying away from this platform, but I’m glad I have returned.
I was going through some stuff, so I was off for past couple days. Don’t worry, I’m back on my journey of posting daily. I feel like I missed some time and possibly some productivity, but I will be back full Steem on this journey back. Hopefully, I will achieve more milestones and keep at it on my way to conquering those goals. Actually, not hopefully, I know I will.
Today, we will be going over how some people prevent their own success. Are you one of them? You could be and not even know it.
Here are some telltale signs you may be sabotaging your own success:
1. Being complacent- You have to remember that complacency is the devil. If you are too comfortable at your minimum wage job and love being there, that could be a hindrance to you and your success. If you want to advance, you’re gonna have to give up the comfy shift at your job and strive for greater. Maybe apply for a better job. Just a suggestion. All I know is that I am always trying to upgrade jobs and ultimately be my own boss. As should you.
2. Not challenging yourself- If you don’t challenge yourself, you won’t know what you are capable of. Most folks do not believe in themselves enough to try something new that can help them grow. If you don’t try for that new job or try to start up that business, you will never know if you would have achieved that goal. The point is, never prejudge what you are capable of. Because, you might surprise yourself just by going for it. You never know what you can achieve until you try.
3. Keeping up with the status quo- Another factor that may be holding you back from your ultimate success: others. Trying to keep up with others may be preventing you from doing things that make you happy. It also may be the reason for your stalled success. Don’t let the preconceptions of what other people believe consider success hold you back from chasing your own dreams. We all have different goals and beliefs. Stand by them with all your might and you will be happier for it.
4. Fear- Some of us are simply scared to go for it. Scared that if we don’t make it, we won’t have another option. We have that fear of the unknown. This fear will hold you back if you don’t conquer it. It will paralyze your aspirations, if you allow it. If you want to conquer your fears, you have to face them. I don’t know about you, but being stuck at a dead end job is one of my greatest fears. It motivates me to try new things, reach for higher heights and diversify my options. It is a great motivator, fear. It’s your choice whether you want to be conquered or be the conquerer. I know my choice. Do you know yours?
5. Ignorance- This one is for those who simply don’t know they are holding themselves back. You see so many people with potential out there. But, unbeknownst to themselves, they are not maximizing their potential. These folks have so much to offer, but they don’t know it. They are actually in a worse position than the others on the list. Because, they can do so much better, but are completely unaware of their ultimate capabilities.
At least, the other folks are aware they could be doing better, but they don’t because of the reasons listed above. But, folks who are in this category are helpless, mostly because they don’t want to be help. They think they are doing just fine! It’s really sad when you see a person like this, but it’s hard to reach out to them cause they are simply ignorant. Oh well. Can’t save ’em all.
Well, this has been Crypto Gawd on my comeback post. Hope you all enjoyed this one. Remember, if you believe it, you can achieve it. Crypto Gawd, OUT!