1.6K Followers
·
Follow


This week CryptoBridge have distributed the equivalent 8.308754840 BTC or approximately $53,400.367! The last payout distributed to all BridgeCoin stakers was approximately 9.16828607 BTC or approximately $59,592! at the time (July 31st 2018)

This period was from 2018–08–01 00:00:00 to 2018–08–15 23:59:59 GMT+2. Staking positions are calculated proportionally on a daily basis.

Equivalent profit: 8.308754840 BTC

BCO: 180.29375536
BTC: 8.28653544

All staking positions created after the cut off date were not included in this payout.

As indicated in our initial announcement, we’re giving 75% of all available profit to stakers, and market makers get the remaining 25%. …


This week CryptoBridge have distributed the equivalent 9.16828607 BTC or approximately $59,592! The last payout distributed to all BridgeCoin stakers was approximately 10.34944686 BTC or approximately $74,516! at the time (July 15th 2018)

This period was from 2018–07–16 00:00:00 to 2018–07–31 23:59:59 GMT+2. Staking positions are calculated proportionally on a daily basis.

Equivalent profit: 9.16828607 BTC

BCO: 136.51952730
BTC: 9.14456034

All staking positions created after the cut off date were not included in this payout.

As indicated in our initial announcement, we’re giving 75% of all available profit to stakers, and market makers get the remaining 25%. …

About

CryptoBridge

CryptoBridge is a decentralized exchange (DEX) in the hands of BridgeCoin owners that supports trading of most popular altcoins

Get the Medium app