- Download WAN Desktop Light Wallet (or HD Wallet) at
and then choose at Desktop Light. (Windows , Mac or Linux)
2. Minimum 100 WANs. (Please has a little 0.1–0.2 WANs for gas fees)
3. We recommend the Ledger Nano S for better security of you assets. (Optional)
Step to Staking / Delegation WANs
- Install a wallet and prepare an initial phase of generating seed phase (Don’t forget to write down a “Seed Phase” and keep it in the safe place), create your wallet password.
- Open your wallet with your password.
- If you use a Ledger Nano S to keep your WANs. You need to connect a Wallet to your Ledger by steps following
4. It’s time to stake! Please select a menu Delegation under Galaxy POS.
5. Select on New Delegation.
6. It will popup a delegation setting with below details.
6.1 Name — This is a Name / Address of Validators you can choose any validator as you want. After selected, quota and fee will display.
ADS: Please support us by Stake with “CryptoFennec”. We have a low delegation fee (8% right now) and max fee at 8%. You can certain that the fee will not exceed 8%.
Our official website: https://www.cryptofennec.com/
Validator Name: CryptoFennec
Validator Address: 0x2a2fee5d3aefdcddd8247e3ea094a591323f3879
Wan Explorer: https://www.wanscan.org/vld/0x2a2fee5d3aefdcddd8247e3ea094a591323f3879
6.2 Address — Address of Validator.
6.3 Quota — The remaining of WAN of Validator can be staked.
6.4 Max Fee (%) — The Maximum Fee of Validator can set. This one can make you sure about Validator will not change a Fee immediately without a limit.
6.5 Fee (%) is a current reward fee. Assume that current fee is 8% and you get 100 WANs as a reward. System will deduct 8% of your reward for Validator automatically. (8 WANs in this case and 92 WANs for you)
6.6 After you selected a Validator. In the bottom section (My Account), Select your address that you use for Staking. If you connected with Ledger Nano S. It will show a Connected Ledger Address from Step 3.
6.7 Balance — is current WANs you have.
6.8 Amount — Input an amount as you want to take and the minimum are 100 WANs or more. (You need a little WAN for gas fee — 0.1 to 0.2 Wan is fine). Click on “Next” botton then popup a confirmation window. You can click on “Send” button when you confirmed. (If you use a Ledger. you must confirm in Ledger to process a transaction)
6.9 Wait until a status change to “Success”
- You can a more stake or exit your stake at “Top-up and Exit” buttons
- You can check your delegation reward at the top of Delegation menu and can describes as below:
My Stake — Your total staked WANs in every Validators.
My Reward — Your total reward since the first staked.
Avg Network Reward — The average/prediction of annual reward percentage in the network.
Pending Withdrawal — If you exit or reduce your stake. It will show in here. Normally, it will take 3–4 Days to complete this task.