Cryptrade’s Weekly Development Report — January 12, 2019
January 6, 2019 — January 12, 2019
BugFix and Improvement of the Frontend
We merged the latest release of bitshares-ui into our frontend this week, some new features are included, and also bring a more graceful and clean style for the UI.
Develop the withdrawal and deposit service
It’s still under development and we expect to release an MVP next week. We're working hard on the development and will bring a working product to our customers ASAP.
Develop a new faucet into the API service.
New faucet has been deployed on the development env this week and under test now, we will open it for registration next week.
Improvement of vote page
We made some updates about vote page in our website, some new features have been added to make it easier for voting.
- Detailed information about the coin has been shown in the vote modal
- Each coin will have a direct link to vote so that you can share the link to your community conveniently.
- Show the rankings in the table
- Deploy the frontend in production env.
- Deploy the faucet for registration in production env and launch a registration bounty.
- Release the API service.
- Test the API service.
- Publish a clear schedule of the release of our DEX