Overall Web Dev 2 Reflection
Share your feelings about this course overall.
- What were your favorite projects/concepts learned? Why do you like them? Be specific about which and why they were your favorite.
- What were the most challenging concepts/projects? What made them challenging? How did you overcome them?
- Which topics do you feel you need the most practice on?
- What do you hope to learn in Web Dev 3?
- What’s your honest opinion on how instruction is given in this class? Do you feel it is helpful for you in the long run as a growing developer?
- Any suggestions to make your experience learning in this class better?
- What do you feel your effort level was like in this class? Do you feel it was enough to get the most out of this learning experience? Why or why not?
- Any suggestions for yourself to make your experience learning in this class better?
- Do you remember any of our class norms? List them — do you think they are important for keeping learning effective in web dev? If you don’t remember any norms, what class norms do you think we had that were most helpful in learning in web dev? Do you think there were any we could have adopted more of?
- Overall, did you learn as much as you thought you might? More? Less? What do you feel about the content on web dev 2? Would you recommend it to a friend? Why or why not?
- Give 1 reason why someone should take this class.
- Give 3 pieces of advice to anyone taking who might be taking web dev.