Poly for the holidays resources
It’s that time of year again: when folks in mainstream relationships go home to spend time with their families, and poly partners suddenly become the awkward, “um… friend” to blood relations.
The holidays are stressful enough. Adding poly partners into the mix can add even more stress, especially if certain partners are forced back into the closet for events involving blood relations.
To make life a little easier, here are the best episodes we’ve done on poly for the holidays:
- Episode 411 at 10:15, which includes advice learned from FBI hostage negotiators
- Episode 345 at 3:00, in which LustyGuy and Minx share their tips for negotiating family time around the holidays while accommodating as many needs as possible
- Episode 297 at 1:30, in which Joreth and Puck share their holiday advice about how to introduce partners and deal with being closeted
- Episode 184 at 11:20, in which Minx gives gift and self-care advice
- Episode 86 at 4:50, in which Minx advises NOT to come out during the holidays
Here’s hoping these can help make your holidays a little easier!