Washing a Waist Cincher
If you have started waist training and looking forward to achieving your favorite body shape, regular training isn’t the only aspect that matters; taking good and proper care of your waist cincher is equally important as well. Your cincher, the most important part of your waist training routine, will be completely ruined if you don’t follow proper washing instructions, let alone not washing it at all. There are also people who are scared of washing their cinchers, thinking that they might damage them, and continue wearing one for days or weeks without washing. This should be avoided at all costs especially if you sweat more. Wearing your waist cincher without washing it for days can cause rashes in your body and the cincher will actually start to stink.
Due to all these reasons, it is extremely important that you learn about how to properly clean or wash your waist cincher. To help you in your quest of finding the best practice for washing a waist cincher, here are our tips:
• The best way to wash your waist cincher is to do it by hand. Hand washing improves the life of you cincher, which is similar to what it does to any other garment due to the lesser pressure involved. Simply wash the cincher by hand using cold water and remember, never think about throwing it into the dryer. Instead, let it dry at room temperature.
• The things you use to wash your waist cincher should also be chosen carefully. Usually, it is better to follow the instructions present on your cincher. However, if you are unable to find any such washing instructions, you can simply use a mild soap or detergent to clean it by mixing it with some water. This will help make sure that your cincher doesn’t lose its color or texture.
• Never ever twist or wring your cincher. This is because those are the quickest ways to damage it. Avoiding twisting and wringing is one of the basic aspects of learning to wash or clean a waist cincher properly. Washing it by your hand without twisting and wringing will protect the boning from breaking, thus making the cincher last for longer period.
• Do not use bleach when washing your waist cincher because this powerful agent has the potential to destroy its material.
• And finally, refrain from ironing the cincher.
Now that you have learned how to properly wash and dry your waist cincher, let’s move on to the storing instructions. When storing your waist cincher, be sure not to twist it or fold it against its natural shape as it will completely ruin its overall design and structure. It is recommended that you store your waist cincher by placing it flat in your closet or a drawer. But always make sure that it isn’t stored directly where the rays of the sun fall.
It is not difficult to take proper care of a waist cincher. All it needs is some time and good knowledge.