How to Install and Uninstall Kaspersky Easily? 1–855–205–0915
Would you like to uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus? You should have to remove it by their proper Kaspersky Antivirus removal tool. Because if we uninstall Kaspersky from add/remove program it can be removed but windows add/remove program can’t remove all of security registries entries from the windows registry. And it can create problem for you while you install another security product or upgrade the kaspersky. Even your computer can freezing up and it might be possibility to stop the internet connectivity. We need to remove this from registry as well. We provides you direct link to download from kaspersky lab.
Please follow the procedure below should you wish to uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012:
1. in order to avoid incorrect uninstallation, exit from the application:
· right-click the K icon on the bottom right hand corner of the desktop (in the Taskbar notification area)
· select Exit
2. Remove the application using the Setup Wizard. To do this, perform the following:
· click Start
· click (All) programs
· choose Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012
· click Remove Kaspersky Anti-Virus
3. Click on the Remove icon on the Setup Window
4. Select one from the following options:
· Complete uninstall — choose this variant if you want to fully remove the application and if you will no longer use it in the near future. Note: by selecting this option, all application objects, including any remaining license validity period will be removed from the machine.
· Save application objects — choose this variant if you only want to update the application version. This option will delete old program files and registry entries, allowing installation of the new version. Option to save the following objects are provided It is recommended to select and save “Keep activation data”, if the current license is still valid): Kaspersky help
o Activation data
o Backup and Quarantine files (the option is available only if malicious objects were detected and were backed up during previous sessions)
o Operational settings of the application (user settings of the Kaspersky Anti-Virus components)
o Anti-Spam databases (if the Anti-Spam component was deployed and trained while in use)
o IChecker data (use to accelerate the application work)
o Safe Run shared folder data
5. Once the appropriate choice(s) has been made, click next to confirm and proceed with the uninstallation process.
6. Wait till program files and registry keys are removed
7. It is necessary to uninstall the application system drivers correctly. This is possible once the uninstallation process is complete. It is therefore important to restart the machine in order to complete the Kaspersky uninstall process. A restart can be performed immediately after the procedure. This option is presented after the program features you have selected have been removed. Another option is to delay the restart of the computer; this can be done manually later on.
If uninstallation of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 some problems appeared or the process ends with an error, create a request to Kaspersky Technical Support via Phone: 1–855–205–0915