Recap: Brooklyn Holiday Bazaar 2016
What an AMAZING weekend we had supporting local businesses! We had such an amazing time at our 4th annual Brooklyn Holiday Bazaar with our all-star lineup of makers, food & drinks vendors and the thousands of wonderful people who came to shop and have fun. We’re saving our thank you’s for a little later — here are some snapshots from the event!
Coffee & Chocolate Milk
Hart Paper Co
Home Grown Books
Little Miss Workbench
Lucky Little Sew and Sew
Nina’s Bowl of Sugar
NoDá Design Studio
Rock That Gem
Still Alive Lights
Tamara Garvey Illustration
The Brooklyn Block
EJEN Korean Comfort Food
Awkward Scone & Blank Slate
Palo Santo & EJEN
Hey Hey Canteen
AT THE BAR
Keepers Coffee Soda
SMARTYPANTS VITAMINS & GIFT WRAPPING
It was quite a show! Brooklyn Holiday Bazaar is a work of love, with months of planning and effort behind it. It’s so rewarding to see our local community come out and support local businesses every year. It’s also a project with many crazy awesome people involved, and we’d like to thank them here for their kick-ass work:
- Thank you to our makers for their inspiring work and their support.
- Thank you to our food vendors for their delicious offerings (Ejen’s homemade Korean goodness won a small legion of fans).
- Thank you to our drinks partners Sunset Botánica, Greenhook Ginsmiths and Descendant Cider — you were fantastic, cheers!
- Thank you to the team at Keepers Coffee Soda, who made their debut at our event and was a huge hit! Also thank you to Health Ade Kombucha, Teapigs and Eastlick Coffee, they were all outstanding.
- Thank you to the all-star team at SmartyPants Vitamins, who supported us throughout the event and made everyone very happy with their gift wrapping and vitamin samples.
- Thank you to the upcoming movie Collateral Beauty and local studio Marino Photography for making the pho.
- Thank you to our craft partners OMY and Make Workshop, who got creative with little crowd both days!
- A special thank you to our DJ — my dear friend Jason Edwards aka DJ Supadisco, who flew from San Francisco to keep us movin’ all weekend.
- Big huge thank you to the wonderful team at 501 Union — hands-down the nicest people, running Brooklyn’s most gorgeous venue.
- Thank you to my husband and partner in a growing pile of ventures, and the rest of our team at Condensed for bringing together some pretty awesome marketing behind the event.
- And most of all, thank you to everyone who came and did some major shopping! Thanks for supporting local makers!
Until the next one — we’ll be back for the 5th year on Thanksgiving weekend 2017 at 501 Union!
Originally published at http://cutandcrafted.co on November 29, 2016.