Recap: Brooklyn Holiday Bazaar 2017
WHOA. Year 5 was incredible! It was our first year taking over two venues with the best of Brooklyn talent, and we couldn’t have had a better time. We are beyond thankful to our vendors, partners and the awesome Brooklyn community that came out to support local businesses and have fun with us! We have a long list of thank you’s, but first, check out some snapshots from the event!
Bird + Stone
Bole Road Textiles
Dot + Loop
Enchanted Lion Books
Food Pun Feast
Flynn & King
Hook & Matter
Jam Jams Jam
JCH & Leslie King
Jules Frost Design
Little Miss Workbench
Lucky Horse Press
Lucky Little Sew & Sew
Mud to Life
Nina’s Bowl of Sugar + Floral Symbiosis
Paper Crane Hearts
r o o t
Shipped to Sea
Slope Girl Knits
Auria’s Malaysian Kitchen
Hungry Bird Eats
Rice & Miso
AT THE BAR
Greenhook Ginsmiths & Sunset Botanica
A.M. Action Coffee
Gift Wrapping with Green Mountain Energy
Shopping local has a huge impact and helps shape the community that we live in. It’s so rewarding to see so many locals come out and support small businesses every year! Brooklyn Holiday Bazaar is a real work of love, with months of planning and effort behind it. It’s also a project with many truly awesome people involved, and we want to thank them here:
- Thank you to our makers, the stars of the show, for their inspiring work and their support.
- Thank you to our food vendors for their delicious offerings.
- Thank you to our drinks partners Sunset Botánica, Greenhook Ginsmiths and Descendant Cider — you were fantastic once again, cheers!
- Thank you to the lovely teams at Keepers sparkling coffee, Health Ade Kombucha, Teapigs and A.M. Action Coffee, they were all outstanding.
- Thank you to our partner Court 16 for keeping the kids movin’ and playing all weekend long, and contributing to our raffle with a yearly membership.
- Thank you our partners Gymboree of Park Slope & OMY, who got creative with the little ones both days, so much fun!
- Thanks to the the team at Marino Photography, we had a great time posing at the photo booth! Find the gallery here
- Big huge thank you to the wonderful teams at 501 Union & Green Building — hands-down the nicest people, running Brooklyn’s most gorgeous venues. If you know anybody planning a wedding, send them their way.
- Thank you to Melisa Coburn & Sue Lee for their tireless work both days helping manage the event. You guys were both rockstars.
- Thank you to my husband and partner in an absurd number of ventures, and the rest of our team at Condensed for bringing together the fantastic design & marketing behind the event.
- Thank you to News12 for coming to see us, we made the news!
- And most of all, thank you to everyone who came and did some major shopping! Thanks for supporting local makers!
Until the next one — we’ll be back for the 6th year on Thanksgiving weekend 2017 at 501 Union & Green Building!
Originally published at http://cutandcrafted.co on November 28, 2017.