Remove the Backgrounds in the Photos — How?
To remove the backgrounds from the image, photo editing skills and experience is must if you want to achieve beautiful results. For those who have been using photo editing software since long to edit their images, this article will be helpful in many ways. The amateurs may find it difficult to remove the backgrounds but it is not impossible if you have ample good of time in hand and also the right types of editing software like Photoshop.
With Adobe Photoshop, you can easily get the background removed in few minutes. All what you need is a good editing software, knowledge of the right background removal tools and you are all set to hit the stage with beautiful edited images. If you think that you cannot do it yourself, you can hire someone or a photo editing company to do it for you.
To remove the backgrounds from the images, you should first choose the appropriate image. Any image that you think has a bad background needs to be opened in Photoshop and then using the right set of tools, remove the background.
- Open the image in Photoshop
2. Pick the lasso tool from the tools palette and with the help of mouse, start drawing an outline around the object that you want to cut from the background.
3. Be careful while tracing the object or else you may end up cutting some important detail of the object. Because not all objects are straight or round, the tool have to chosen carefully like lasso tool, magnetic lasso tool and polygonal lasso tool
4. Once you select the object, you will see a dashed line which shows that you have successfully done the selection. Now press Ctrl + Shift and L key to invert the selection which shows that the background has been selected.
5. Hit the Delete button on the keyboard and the background will be removed nicely with no unwanted edges. After the background is deleted, white background will appear.
VOILA! You did the job perfectly. Now zoom in the image to see if the object is properly cut or else you have to repeat the steps again to get the flawless results. Because it can happen, you should create a duplicate layer of the original image to avoid such problem. Work on the duplicate layer and save it. Happy editing!