Vol.33 CYBEX BIWEEKLY REPORT
2018.12.15–2019.1.4 BIWEEKLY SUMMARY
Evolution Land Global Token (RING) was listed on December 24, 2018
Following HashQuark, CYBEX has recruited three witness nodes, namely Attic Lab from Ukraine, CHAINEXT from China and AZDAG from Vietnam;
On January 2, 2019, CYBEX Exchange Web2.0 was officially launched
On January 4, 2019, CYBEX launched a brand-new official website cybex.io
1. Evolution Land Global Token (RING) was listed on December 24, 2018. Trading pairs RING/ETH, RING/USDT, and RING/CYB are opened. Meanwhile, the deposit&withdraw of RING were supported.
2. CYBEX has recruited three more witness nodes, namely Attic Lab from Ukraine, CHAINEXT from China and AZDAG from Vietnam. Those 3 nodes have created their accounts on CYBEX(as follows), which you can view by cybex.live.
3. On January 2, 2019, CYBEX Web 2.0 was officially launched. Apart from a better UI, Web 2.0 sees better [register] [exchange] [assets] [order history] modules. Especially the trading volume is greatly improved through ROME. The update has yet to cover all functionalities and will be optimized in the following days.
Visit dex.cybex.io to experience Web 2.0!
4. On January 4, 2019, CYBEX rolled out the new official website, with better UI and price change charts that facilitate the observation of all cryptos. Apart from that, new modules[fees] and [introduction] perfected the official website of CYBEX.
Visit new website: cybex.io
1. During the New Year, CYBEX held 3 activities, such as “My story with CYBEX”, “New Year Counting Down” and “Red Packet Rain”, engaging 1000+ users and receiving, with gratitude, many New Year wishes!
2. The Referendum on the burning plan of CYB ended on December 31, 2018. and B option was favored finally, which is burning all remaining CYB used for the airdrop (about 300M CYB) and the fee burning plan remains intact. The votes are as follows:
The proposal will be executed on January 7, 2019, sending 291.7M CYB to null-account, and there will be not any airdrop to come!