Originally published at www.thenutritioncamp.com on May 16, 2017.
Meal Prep Strategies:
1. Spend some time on the weekend cooking all the food items that take the longest (chicken breast, fish, potato, rice etc). Prep time 3 hours.
2. Pre pack all the meals you need for the week. After cooking on the weekend package the food up into meals, this method requires 0 prep time during the week. Prep time 3.5 hours.
3. Use a meal prep company to cook and prepare all or some of your meals for you. Prep time 10mins. Recommended @fueluplife.
4. Make sure you have enough healthy snacks prepared for the whole week. Protein shake, fruit, nuts & seeds, cottage cheese etc. Prep time 10 mins.
5. Do not stock crappy food items in your cupboards. Will power is at its lowest at the end of the day, if it’s in the cupboard it will get eaten sooner or later. Don’t take the chance, bin it.
6. Go grocery shopping only after eating a meal in the right frame of mind. If you go hungry you will come home with some crap!