“Online food Selling”
We have designed the website from which customer can order food from restaurant
at home also they can give the feedback.
1.1) Introduction to E-Commerce Website
It is easy to make use of a template and personalize it.
1.2) Create the structure with HTML.
The first thing you have to learn, is HTML, the standard markup language for creating
1.3) Style with CSS.
The next step is to learn CSS, to set the layout of your web page with beautiful colors,
fonts, and much more.
interactive web pages for your users.
What is HTML?
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
• HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages
• HTML describes the structure of a Web page
• HTML consists of a series of elements
• HTML elements tell the browser how to display the content
• HTML elements label pieces of content such as “this is a heading”, “this is
paragraph”, “this is a link”, etc.
What is an HTML Element?
An HTML element is defined by a start tag, some content, and an end tag:
<tagname> Content goes here… </tagname>
The HTML element is everything from the start tag to the end tag
The purpose of a web browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari) is to read HTML
documents and display them correctly.
A browser does not display the HTML tags, but uses them to determine how to
display the document:
2.1 MAJOR FUNCTIONALITY:
Major Functionality of this project is when user enter any location in search box
then according to autocomplete suggestion user can select location and that
location will be shown in google map and it’s nearby hotels or restaurants or
attractive place will be displayed on side bar according to user’s selection and user
can filter that according to rating.
2.2 SYSTEM FLOW CHART:
3.1 HOME PAGE:
- This is one home page form created by me.
3.2 OUR SPCIALITY
This is our speciality page in this page special food like pizza, burger and so
. Having the menu available online lets the reader know what you are offering.
3.3 MOST POPULAR FOOD PAGE
. Having the menu available online lets the reader know what you are offering. Use the menu to display deals and promotions.
3.4 FOOD GALLERY
3.5 ORDER PAGE
. Let the reader know your location and how they can get in touch.
. Add social media links to make it easier contact you.
. Here you could also include a “book table” call to action.
LIMITATIONS AND OUTCOMES
• Now in Google map, User search for place and it displays but it’s weather conditions are not displaying with that.
• Whenever user search for any location, it will be displayed on map and it’s nearby location will be also displayed on map according to display size if user is in laptop or pc then it will be in form of small card and if it is mobile then small location mark will be displayed but if we click on it then that particular place is not displaying on side bar after scrolling but we have find it particular location from side bar to get detailed information of it.
• We have used travel advisor api and in it’s free plan few limited api calls user can make and if that api calls reaches to it’s nearby limit then places will be not displayed on side bar.
• Now nearby places information displayed in from of card in side bar but if user click on it to see more photos of that place or to get any other information then that feature is not there.
• Any nearby places rating displayed on side bar but that is static, and it is fetched from travel advisor api so user can’t give rating it will be static always.
• User can filter places but according to rating only so user wants to filter places according to name or distance from it’s current location etc. like that then now user can’t do that.
Using this project user can find their nearby places so User can find nearest best Restaurant for their lunch and dinner and User can easily get knowledge about any place.
By developing this system, we conclude that we learn how to develop actual website and how the system is analyzed and implemented. We also got knowledge about system analysis and designing and how to develop ANDROID application
It was a really good experience for us to do a project in this semester. Working on this project has given us a valuable experience. It has been like stepping on the first step of the staircase that leads us towards building our career. It was our first experience of working in the atmosphere of a software firm.
We made one application for public information. During the development of application, we learnt different other things like to create application and get another knowledge.
In future if we get opportunity to develop other application then we can easily do it better. The advantage of this website in that we can easily get the information about movies and book that show at sitting home. In this project we also use different kind of database connectivity with greater feature.
We have completed this project work in less time period but it is effective and efficient during this project work. We also got another knowledge which is useful for us to make project