Are you our new Marketing and Communication Manager?
Do you speak tech? Are you a sharp minded writer? Does working for the leading venture capital firm in Europe sound interesting? Look no further.
Creandum is a leading European Venture Capital Advisory firm, with a vision and mission to be the go-to partner for European entrepreneurs building tomorrow’s global category winners.
As an integral part of our strategy, we’re looking for an innovative and creative Marketing & Communication Manager to take Creandum’s brand and business to the next level.
What would be your role as Marketing & Communication Manager?
The Marketing & Communication Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing Creandum’s marketing and communication strategy. The role includes managing traditional as well as digital marketing channels, with the overall objective to develop and strengthen the Creandum brand.
To be successful in the role as Marketing and Communication Manager, you should have a natural business mindset and a strong strategic and analytical ability. You are hands-on, determined and a have mindset of “making things happen”.
Areas of responsibility
• Responsible for Creandum’s marketing and communication strategy and setting the tone and brand identity both internally and externally in order to strengthen the company’s identity, brand and relationships with entrepreneurs and investors.
• Produce and write content for the website, blog posts and sales material.
• Conduct and write press releases, for Creandum as well as for the Creandum funds’ portfolio companies, and manage journalist contacts.
• Responsible for traditional and digital marketing activities.
• Lead and coordinate various communication activities such as PR, campaigns and events.
Background and experience
• At least five years’ work experience, specifically with extensive experience from working as a Marketing and Communication Manager in an international environment in the tech arena.
• Tech journalist background is meriting but not required.
• Experience from building brands and identity through traditional and digital marketing activities.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Previous experience from working in an international, highly business driven and growth-oriented environment.
• A modern marketing and communication profile with a solid understanding of and interest in brand development.
• High work capacity and ability to work opportunistically.
• Understanding of the creative process and a good visual eye.
• Analytical and strategic ability combined with being flexible in working with multiple tasks and the ability to see the full and holistic picture.
• Positive and humble with the ability to work both strategically and operationally.
• A self-starter, who can work independently according to deliverables.
• Social with strong relationship skills.
Language: excellent English skills (written and verbal) are required, additional language skills are highly meriting.