Tomorrow, It’s my Birthday — Nov 16
Comes with a list of 20 things I am grateful for
As at my last Birthday, I had so many of my long-time friends physically around. It turned out even better than I had expected. From my very beloved Success Congress family, to my 2016 MIS Course mates to the love from Social Media. I am just ecstatic to know what this year holds. Also, the realization that I am getting older is mounting some form of pressure on me, for which I am yet to admit.
The Success Congress Family
My Wonderful Coursemates!
Throwback to my 2014 Birthday
Love from Twitter
- For the privilege of knowing God through his son, Jesus.
- For the gift of Life.
- For my Dad, Mr Daisi.
- For my Mum, Mrs Bukky.
- For my sister Tobi, (current baby-geh, till I find bae).
- For my Younger Brother, Gideon.
- For Chijioke and Oghenerobor.
- For Ebuka and Alabuja (You guys mean a lot to me).
- For Yemi (I am not fielding any questions, thanks).
- For For-tune (did you see that?).
- For my Graduation from University.
- For my Admission for Masters.
- For the Academic abilities at work in me.
- For my Personal Blog.
- For Growing Writers Publication.
- For Stutern, Andela, Softcom, KPMG.
- For Twitter (actually…LOL).
- For Medium (how else would I have known I could write?)
- For Moorlands Church.
- For where God is taking me to.
I am actually grateful for many more things than I can mention here. For the people that have my back at all times (UnclePriye). For the 1/3 of people that TRULY love me. I’m sorry that right now, it is all about me, but what do you expect, it is my birthday .