Hosting classes in Dadafish in just 5 simple steps:
Hosting classes in Dadafish is so simple that it will take less than 5 minutes of your time and in 5 steps only! Just follow the steps below and you will be hosting classes in no time.
- Login to the Dadafish app. If you haven’t registered yet, please Sign up using your Singapore phone number. A one-time confirmation code will be sent to you via SMS. Go the Host button in the app/website. It’s a unique symbol that Dadafish came up with, to make it easier for you to host classes. Click on the (+) button under the Host tab to add classes.
2. Under Overview tab, choose the category and sub category in which your workshop/class falls under. Choose the level of the class among Beginners/Intermediate/Advanced. Click Continue.
3. Under Details tab, write your class name and short description about the class. Also if possible, mention about the class size which suits according to your needs (you can drag the slider to increase the class size). You can copy-paste your class Video link if available (its optional.)
There are two types of class types: Curriculum based and Recurring classes. Fixed classes or Curriculum based classes are the ones where students need to attend all the classes to complete the course. Recurring classes on the other hand means, each class is an individual class and students can complete the course in that one individual class.
4. Under Timings tab, you can select which days you are available to host classes and you can choose multiple timings on the same date to suit your needs. Also mention the venue, along with unit number and building name (if any) for the students’ convenience.
Following that, under the Pricing tab, mention the price of the class on a per hour basis. Also fill the cancellation policy and equipment policy according to your personal preferences. Click Preview to view how your class looks like in the app.
5. Under Preview, you can add photos of your class/workshops to make your class listing more visually appealing. Do check whether all the information is correct or not else you can go back and change it. Once you are sure that all the information is correct, you are done! Just click on Publish Listing and your class will be posted in the Dadafish app.
Now all you need to do is sit back and relax and wait for students to sign up for your classes via the app.