So you’ve decided to play online poker online. The very first thing that you ought to know about is really a poker website. “A poker web site is an online poker room (or poker room on internet) where one can play different online poker games in the luxury of your homes.” Now you could be thinking — How to locate a poker website on the internet? Well, the correct answer is simple! You just need to follow ten simple steps mentioned below:
1. Search “online poker” on the internet and you will find a large list of poker rooms. Now choose any site that best-suits your requirements.
2. Click on the download button found at the house page from the poker site and save the.exe file in your computer system.
3. Many poker sites provide a no download version (flash version). Click on the “instant play” button if you don’t wish to download the sport software.
4. Now launch the game software and fill the required details to register as a new player in the sign-in window. Note: You shouldn’t give fake details while registering at a poker site. Here is the reason — whenever you withdraw your money, you are required to verify your identity. If your Identity doesn’t match with the facts you provided, then the poker room will terminate your bank account and all sorts of your winnings will be seized.
5. Now log in into the poker lobby.
6. If you don’t want to spend your personal money, then click “play for fun” button and start playing using “fun money.”
7. If you wish to play legitimate money, then you’re required to make a deposit. You may make a first deposit by using your credit card or online payment systems like Neteller, Visa etc.
8. When you have made the deposit, your bank account balance will be displayed within the cashier screen in the poker lobby.
9. Pick a poker game that you want to experience online.
10. Now just join a poker table of your liking and begin playing different online poker games like No Limit Texas Hold’em, Omaha Hi-Lo, Seven Card Stud and much more.